Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 15 Ch. 157 - A Day in the Life of Kenta

I tried the egg on rice because Kagura does it all the time in Gintama, and I liked it! 🙂

Wouldn't the egg rice machine be more for people with mobility issues then lazy people?
I didn't think it would be that much trouble to crack an egg.

But man, restaurant work is tough.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, that's not just japan, those are the typical hours for an apprentice helper. And for an experienced cook, and for a starred chef. If you want a "comfy" job the service industry is not what you are looking for...

Dex-chan lover
>People really think this is just a Japan only thing
lmao
Spot the coddled kids who got a lazy comfy job through nepotism and the hikkineets who haven't worked a single day in their life.

Dex-chan lover
Whoaaa, you can eat raw egg without being afraid if stomachache???

Also, surprised people didn't know that restaurant chef wake up rather early. Bruh, in my place they even wake up at 3 AM, and it's the restaurant owner along the cook because they have so many orders.
It's self business, but they did close early.

Fed-Kun's army
I really dig a-day-in-the-life chapters.

Edit: a lot of "only lazy people would buy this" products are there to help handicapped people, right?

It's a nice change, seeing Kenta instead of the two. Tbh I still feel weird if Kenta left school to pursue cooking career because that's so random of him lol

I make tkg for myself before, I'll mix the egg in the second the rice cooker beeps so the heat from the rice cooks the egg. I don't know if it sterilizies it or I've just been lucky but it's pretty decent.

Dex-chan lover
I found out recently chickens can be immunized against salmonella...

Users who are viewing this thread