Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Vol. 10 Ch. 96 - Tooru and Elma III

@Typhon287 Where was it stated that humans can turn into dragons? I don't remember it, and I want the context.

Dunno if Elma is in love, more like she is jealous of relationships
She is the only one that lives by herself so is understandable she will want to get back Tooru or something like that

Dex-chan lover
Jealous of relationships doesn't seem to gel with the artistic placement of tails and faces. It's pretty clear Elma's feeling something but she knows she can't have because factions and Kobayashi.

Maybe Elma was feeling lonely. She lives by herself and was in the mood back then when she had someone with her the whole time. That’s I’m interpretation of the things

Supporter
Hmm... Some rather worrisome flags here with Elma. On the other hand, the spirit of the sword has finally shown back up, and I've been most curious about it.

@Lhmac, Fafnir was a human that was cursed and turned into a dragon. It's this way in the actual mythology, and I think it was also mentioned in the manga as well, but I can't remember the chapter.

To the people saying Tooru making Kobayashi's life span longer I remember a chapter where Tooru thinks about doing that but realized that Koabayshi wouldn't want that done to her. found it https://mangadex.org/chapter/14876/10

Supporter
FORESHADOWING!!!!
Any way to make the text larger? I don't think just capital letters will make this point any more obvious.

Not that foreshadowing is a bad thing, but it has been subtler in the past.

Dex-chan lover
@kapodefrutilla @Summary
p sure that Elma has to return to her duties as a harmony faction dragon. Before, she could stay on earth under the purposes of 'monitoring tooru and iruru and keeping them in check'. Now that Kobayashi is a guardian, that reason is gone. And Elma, even as strong as she is, has a role to fill, just as she said. Strength alone doesn't cut it.

It's continuing from the Lucoa fight. Of course Lucoa is strong, she's more of a god than a dragon. She could probably take on most of either faction all on her own, but because of that she has to live a certain way. If you're not strong enough, strength doesn't matter, and even if you are, it doesn't mean everything works out as you like.

this is the kind of plot COOL tends to make.

OHOHOHO I see how it is!

@Serenata I remember reading somewhere that this author used to draw shota hentai. Don't know the validity of that though.

The unrequited feelings of elma. Dont worry. When kobayashi is gone u guys will be together. Dont give up elma. We love you, queen

Dex-chan lover
Wow You all hoping for Kobayashi to die just so you can get your ship sailing... Damn :/ might as well kill off Saikawa so we can ship Kanna with Lucoa, huh? :( That's just sad!

Users who are viewing this thread