Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Vol. 11 Ch. 99 - Kobayashi and the Holy Sword

Can someone remind me again how they took out the dragon ball from kanna? It's this same method the sword is suggesting

Double-page supporter
@Hoszef12 :
I know, that's why I mention it in here ...
Mangaka fav type is shouta / pettanko being raped by boobs being, including loli with boobs ...

Dex-chan lover
Kobayashi is powerful, lives a human life, possesses magic, controls light and darkness, magicians, dragons and now gods.

I really like Holy Sword-kun

Touru probably isn't going to be happy learning that Kobayashi has a "child" with God however. Going to be some fun reactions from that I'm sure

Getting to the serious stuff again
And it's hilarious. I love this manga.

I feel like I didnt know a lot of words the holy sword said, can anyone tell me if its just me or he/she speaks weird?

Dex-chan lover
Wait... when and how did Kobayashi-san lost her magic?

Also godamn Kobayashi-san is hot.

Ohh that hair! This was the kid that was on Kobayashi's right side when she was walking home from chapter 97. I thought that was weird but apparently it was foreshadowing.

Oh hey, Kobayashi is the mom of yet another surrogate child. For someone who said she is not fit to be a mom she sure keeps amassing children.
Hiding it from Tooru will not end well, so I hope she has an open talk about this with everyone. I'm not sure how much I trust the sword boy yet, there is always a possibility he just wants out so he can slay the dragons.

Kobayashi just keeps getting cheat powers and not wanting to use them lol

Users who are viewing this thread