Kochou no Yumeji

I'm so confused cause Anime planet says its a yaoi but the app I use describes the story as a girl who visits the youkai realm like this one.
Anime planet's has mafia and guns 😵

It's a slow and dreamy story. We only have 50 something chapters left right? I hope the translator will continue after this long journey. Thank you for your hard work, translator team!😍

Thank you so much for the uodates! Binge read it for days 🥺 freaking in love im so curious about the forbidden art, shiro's parentage and what will be happening next!!! Keep up the good work!

Thanks ever so much for the updates and hard work! This is beautiful visually and a very intriguing story!

I just stumbled on this while bored and was expecting some of the usual shoujo nonsense. I am very happy to have been proven wrong.

Such a gorgeous and heartrending story! I’ve cried several times reading this; I’ve laughed a lot too. Every single character is an absolutely pure and kind-hearted person who has always been desperately trying to do the best for others. The overall tone is so bittersweet that I fear for the happiness of the adorable main couple, but I enjoyed every page. Definitely one of the best read in a long time.

OMG, I have a bad feeling that it is not going to end well. Somehow there will be no happy ending😭

i'm scared i agree with the other comments on how i feel like it is going to be a bitter sweet ending ; ~ ;

This is a masterpiece if ever I saw one.

The delicate feelings between the characters, how events in one's life shape one's interactions with one's environment, everything is exposed in such an empathetic, soft and ethereal way. You have the impression you are in a warm place, but surrounded by fog. You look at people living through this fog, a beautiful game of shadows.

What I also worship about this is the adult feel to it. Do not get me wrong, it is a work for all audiences, but the unsaid is what makes this so very realistic. In fact, this fantasy work about Youkai might be the most realistic webcomic I have read for a very long time. The way the characters touch, the way they express their desires, their fears, their feelings through the subtle expressions the artist renders. I have tears just thinking about the quality of this.

The art is magnificent, the story is good and though the theme might not be original, the mastering with which it is brought to the readers makes this deserve a 1000/10. I wish I could vote thousands of times on this work. Magnificent, simply magnificent.

The longer this goes on, the more I feel that I WILL be bawling before this is all over. I need to prepare my heart. I'm not okay.

Ahhhhh!!!!! I’m so nervous! I hope it doesn’t have a tragic end!

Also, thank you so much for all the chapters!

This is a masterpiece. The story is so heartwarming and the art is amazingly well-drawn, the color is just fascinating. Thank you for translating this masterpiece and I hope you keep on and finish the translation till end.. just few more chapters to gooo to the happy endiing~

Thank you for the beautiful translation and the chance to read this beautiful story to its completion
Thank you xx

Users who are viewing this thread