Kodoku no Kochou wa Donna Yume wo Miru no ka? - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Oh that's why kids, why we must call pest control. I don't get it why they fight with just short sword in the first place. Probably for stupid tension.

Edit:
Page 28-29 is also stupid as well, you might accidentally kill her like that. Lol

Supporter
it’s going a bit far to ex-machina her out of those fresh chest-holes, though I guess the chrysalis metamorphosis is meant to be miraculous. If the author was pulling a fast one on us, he’d probably not do so at the end of a chapter. Though that would be funny.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish her transformation would be public and in front of everyone instead of the usual trope of her gaining power in secret after everybody left and having her just miraculously return while hiding her newfound powers

Dex-chan lover
Oh that's why kids, why we must call pest control. I don't get it why they fight with just short sword in the first place. Probably for stupid tension.
How would a long sword help? It would be heavier and more unwieldy to use, and it doesn't seem like they are having trouble with the short swords, the short swords help them move quicker and stay agile. The only real issue they have is just that their weapons are seemingly weak and break easily (so need a lot of extras), and that's not something a longer sword would fix.

Users who are viewing this thread