Koi to Uso - Ch. 263 - Angel or Devil?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the gorvernment knows you're going to die and gonna do nothing about it... unless

Group Leader
After so long I finally get what's been happening for years now. The agreement to save Yukari forced her to accept a different notice that won't make her able to choose Yukari but someone with genes compatible with hers to create exceptionnal childs.

Dex-chan lover
So what exactly is the goal of that special note? Aren't they already matching people with others that share the same traits at an genetic level to get kids that excell at certain things? And why would that necessarily involve an age gap? And what's so special about her? Sounds like someone made up an excuse to get a young juice sex-doll...

And as far as I understood the previous chapters that illness is incurable - the fact that one girl needs to make a shady deal so they start researching it makes no sense. Either they knwo it'S pointless and just pretend to so she agrees to her notice or they just ignore that illness for god know what reason and to top it of, gave those ill people partners despite the fact so they can have kids who carry on that faulty gene? How the fck does that make any sense at all?

Group Leader
@Iskarioth
So the special government notice is made to pair 2 people that have both exceptional talent in a field. Thus, their child would be hella talented too. However, there is a chance that there will be a huge age gap between you and your partner cuz you're trying to create a really really talented child (there might not be anyone in your age group that is also exceptionally talented in the same field as you).
The normal government notice just pairs a couple so that their child would be above average, and to make sure that their age gap isn't that large (most of the time, same age I think).
The girl's probably really talented (not stated in what field tho) so that's why she got the special government notice. However, since there are some downsides of accepting this special notice so, you get to make a wish and they'll grant it if they can. The girl accepts in order to cure the boy's disease.
I'm pretty sure that the boy's disease isn't incurable. It's just that they don't have the technology needed to cure it (only a few cases exist in which it was completely cured). So, Anegawa-san (her advisor) creates the special government notice to cure people with the disease that Neji has (his wife also had it too. Read the chapter for more details).
Lol I tried answering all your questions but some of your questions confused me and that some of the answers to your questions hasn't been revealed yet in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Bullet_Scans Ok, I guess. Seems like a rather large ass-pull on the authors part. Tho it was kinda to be expected. I would argue that talent would be coded into your genes somehow and since they are more advanced than our current RL science it seems kinda pointless to try "breeding" humans the old way ( and fully ignoring the moral aspect of this since the author just doesn't address it at all either)

Dang i wonder why nobody picked this manga for quite a long time. I mean it's not the best but I'm pretty sure it's also not the worst

It's been 3 months since I read the last chapter, can someone catch me up on what's up?

Users who are viewing this thread