Koi wa Iikara Nemuritai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
@Kevadu well he told her already that he just wants to sleep and she still bothered him anyway, so it's rather normal reaction from him, man just wants some sleep bruh. She's more of an jerk than he is if you use ur brain and consider the fact that he already told her that he wants to be alone and has no interest in her at all in the beginning.

Double-page supporter
He is dense but this is a good dense i want and he is cultured good person,noice

Dex-chan lover
Cute face and large boobs?
I sleep

Soft smooth thighs?
SLEEP zzzz

Lmao at "help ive fallen and cant get up" is that the real translation? it sounds like one of those elderly life alert commercials, really funny actually. Good read so far though

Aggregator gang
Author didn't think this through, a guy who loves sleeping comes very early to school to nap instead of adding extra minutes of sleep at home

Dex-chan lover
Nice.

@FireCamp The author explained why he did it, and I can personally tell you what the reasoning they used is true. When you wake up, and then immediately start your day, you will feel much less satisfied and more tired than if you wake up, then laze around for an hour, then go about your day. Personally, the same thing happens to me. if I wake up around 7:00 am I will feel much more tired in the morning than if I wake up at 6:00 am. This also doesn't interfere with napping, as when you are napping, you usually do not have enough time to fall asleep completely, meaning that the whole process of needing to wake up is accelerated by quite a lot. I can also confirm this with personal experience.

Then again, this dude falls asleep instantly when he gets on a girl's lap, so idk why it would need to be realistic.

I don't think he's a jerk cause if you change their genders and it's a guy pursuing a girl who just wants to sleep when she already told him to stop and that she isn't interested, he'd be considered a stalker or some crap like that.
Lots of female characters in manga get away with sexual harassment and the like because they're female and I bet you they couldn't do it if they were male.

My guy discovered his fetish, confided about it with the female lead, and is sticking his ground with it.

I'm in.

Users who are viewing this thread