Koibami Shoujo - Ch. 7 - A Wednesday with Mitobe Mogu

Dex-chan lover
POV You're on a date with an ukrainian gold-digger:

ktuo68.png

Dex-chan lover
The rural tradwife when she finally find her destined underbasement-liver CHUD /pol/schizoposter

9zo2r9.png

Dex-chan lover
Has It been stablished If love eaters actually sustain themselves from eating love ? Because If It did then this girl 100% cannot be one
BRUTAL! But fair, lol. Also no, I don't think it's really been established as necessary for survival.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl.....she looked like a love eater in the flashback
Idk if it's just the art style, but her eyes also looked like a love eater's eyes. I know it's not exactly an established thing, but I feel like they also get weird eyes whenever they are being all love eater like, idk maybe I'm just crazy, look back at the moments when they are revealed and stuff and judge for yourself I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Idk if it's just the art style, but her eyes also looked like a love eater's eyes. I know it's not exactly an established thing, but I feel like they also get weird eyes whenever they are being all love eater like, idk maybe I'm just crazy, look back at the moments when they are revealed and stuff and judge for yourself I guess.
I did mean the eyes actually...xD.
I was just surprised that people were writing her off as a non love eater so quickly, and didn't verbalize it properly. It's deffo the eyes.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna throw my hat in there, and say my theory: the love-eaters have to sustain themselves on the feeling of (romantic) love, however it is difficult for them to realize it out of their own feelings, be it through biology or bias, therefore they can/have to sustain themselves on the feelings of others. Thus, consumption is sort of optional, and this guy will manage to get most/all of them hearts go doki-doki.
(And then shit will go kaboom with that batshit teacher)

I mean they already did mention that one of the girls was a childhood friend. And being a childhood friend might mean that she isnt a love eater.

Bruh is this your actual first time in reading a romcom.
Childhood friends in romcom is like staple foods even thought it's cliche it's essential for the story

Dex-chan lover
Childhood friend is 100% a love eater.

She just has to low self confidence to do love eater stuff.

We know that live eaters are baaically women who are kinda "monsters" during their teenage years.

Dex-chan lover
I like her but I still think all of em are love-eaters.
This one, got off the radar because she hasn't done any love-eater thing.

T51

Dex-chan lover
god please dont make her the losing heroine. that would not be fucking funny

Users who are viewing this thread