Koibami Shoujo - Ch. 8 - A Thursday with Kisaragi Muusha

Dex-chan lover
Usually when a girl is revealed to be a love eater.....we see a change in their eyes....
The childhood friend in the flashback seemed (personally) to have the love eater glare....
So I won't jump to conclusions and say there are two non love eaters....
Tbf who knows at this point

Dex-chan lover
Huh, okay. Interesting reveal, but I feel there's more to her character.

My theory is that her shy personality is to get close to Kyou so that he let's his guard down and also her messing up words is because she is nervous and also because she is not used to her split tongue, so she sometimes bites her tongue. Though, this seems like a bit of a stretch admittedly.

She might be the real one but I don't buy it. The issue is that when they have those darkened out speech bubbles, they have the same eyes.

Also, I keep forgetting that he is scared of women. Maybe he has met a love-eater in the past?

Aggregator gang
If she's the real one as people seem to think then why would her driver share a plan which they used to bring a lot of Men to their home?

Aggregator gang
My thoughts are other than the already revealed ones, 2 at least are love eaters. However, one of them doesn't want to eat his love emotion. Probably in the future, the revealed ones will have a change of heart and leave us with one or two love eaters who are still dead set on eating him. Again, this is just my opinion. I love the twists.

Interesting, does she know who among the others is a love eater or does she only know that there are love eaters among the others?

Because I really think there's gonna be more than one human among the group.

Aggregator gang
Ain't no way this manga doesn't end with the MMC being some sort of special case where love eaters can fall in love with him and where kissing him won't take away his love. Making the human win by default and dooming the love eaters to a life of lovelesness and seeing themselves as monsters would be too grim for a manga of this tone.

Dex-chan lover
Wow so shes the real one. Otherwise she woulda said "not be eaten by the OTHER love eaters" instead.
Or, she's a love eater and her and her family oppose eating love. Which is why her family banned her from anything love related as a child.

And if her family was able to have a real meaningful love life and children, it opens up the possibility for the love eaters to fall in love for real.

Dex-chan lover
Of course she is not love eater. She is forbidden to have contact with boys (the food)

Aggregator gang
Huh. I'm still not buying it until we clearly see her tongue. My money was on the athletic one being the real one and a member of the hunter group that got mentioned.
I agree. I think this girl is just a love eater who dislikes her own kind. I think she was basically isolated from any romantic stuff until High School to stop her developing love eater tendencies, not because her family are extremely strict. Perhaps they hoped that she would be normal if she wasn't aware of love at all before reaching maturity.

I'm guessing there are two humans as a twist
I think the more likely twist is that there are none. Its just that not all love eaters are sexually aggressive and some are genuinely bad at what they do. Perhaps they approached him out of instinct but not all of them are willing to admit their intentions to themselves.

Presumably all love eaters have parents who are either separated or in a loveless marriage, given that their mother would have taken their father's feelings from him. Ones raised by their fathers alone may well have limited awareness of their nature or actively hate other love eaters, fooling themselves into believing that they don't have the same tendencies deep down.

Dex-chan lover
I think we're operating on bad info. We only have one source that, while clearly shown to be trustworthy, doesn't have to be infallible. I think we can very easily be operating with a margin of error of +/- 1 love eater, or even 2. I can see that being another twist, since there's already been more than a few.
However, I can easily see Ojou here being a love eater, just one that's acting to protect our boy because she knows how eating love works. Someone from high society who's wants are satiated and who may have even seen someone's first love or even eaten one herself deciding that doing that to people is wrong makes total sense. A bit of a nobless oblige.

Huh, okay. Interesting reveal, but I feel there's more to her character.

My theory is that her shy personality is to get close to Kyou so that he let's his guard down and also her messing up words is because she is nervous and also because she is not used to her split tongue, so she sometimes bites her tongue. Though, this seems like a bit of a stretch admittedly.

She might be the real one but I don't buy it. The issue is that when they have those darkened out speech bubbles, they have the same eyes.

Also, I keep forgetting that he is scared of women. Maybe he has met a love-eater in the past?
If your theory was accurate, then the one who make him traumatized was mitobe mogu. Kisaragi muusha kinda sus on this chapter too, but she's the one who would protect him from the love eaters. So i kinda had this feelings that she's the real one ever since i read the first chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If your theory was accurate, then the one who make him traumatized was mitobe mogu. Kisaragi muusha kinda sus on this chapter too, but she's the one who would protect him from the love eaters. So i kinda had this feelings that she's the real one ever since i read the first chapter.
That's what I was thinking, too. I was going to mention this but my comment was long as it is.

Dex-chan lover
98e.png

"Love-eater huh?"

Users who are viewing this thread