Koibami Shoujo - Ch. 8 - A Thursday with Kisaragi Muusha

Dex-chan lover
If she's the real one as people seem to think then why would her driver share a plan which they used to bring a lot of Men to their home?
... You know, in real life there is a kind of woman that is sort of like the love eater's in this story, but instead of eating someone's love, they eat something else. And leave them feeling just as empty lol.

Anyways I see your point, but the driver could just be a woman with a very ahem interesting outlook on relationships between men and women.

Fed-Kun's army
... You know, in real life there is a kind of woman that is sort of like the love eater's in this story, but instead of eating someone's love, they eat something else. And leave them feeling just as empty lol.

Anyways I see your point, but the driver could just be a woman with a very ahem interesting outlook on relationships between men and women.
Lol I mean why would it be emphasized as such especially with the personality switch with the possible Love Eater girl xD

Hell maybe none of them are normal and are all Love Eaters. One of them became a love eater after the confession who knows. Author has way too many option he can go for. And story is fun

Dex-chan lover
Lol I mean why would it be emphasized as such especially with the personality switch with the possible Love Eater girl xD

Hell maybe none of them are normal and are all Love Eaters. One of them became a love eater after the confession who knows. Author has way too many option he can go for. And story is fun
I don't really see it as a personality switch, more like she's just acting different around different people, which is normal. Of course she isn't going to be acting nervous around her driver who she's known for years, yanno?

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really see it as a personality switch, more like she's just acting different around different people, which is normal. Of course she isn't going to be acting nervous around her driver who she's known for years, yanno?
I feel ya but it was still too much of a 180 ig. Let us wait for the distant future because god knows how long it'll take

Dex-chan lover
Okay not who I guessed, and getting to know the girls has changed my opinions...

...but she genuinely seems to want the MC not to have his love eaten and seems so far to be respectful, forward thinking... and cute to boot.

New-Best-Chan (assuming your not a bait and switch secret love eater) good luck! I'm rooting for you :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Ah so she's the "real" one but technically even she's NOT the "real" one. She knew he was targeted and wanted to stop it.

But now that he's rizzed everyone 😂 all of em are real now.

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't confirm that she's not a love-eater.
Yeah, with her driver talking about this kind of plan bagging her a lot of men, I get the feeling they might belong to a family of love-eaters who stop love-eaters from preying on men, or something of that sort.
Wow so shes the real one. Otherwise she woulda said "not be eaten by the OTHER love eaters" instead.
I get where you're coming from, but what she said might be taken to mean that she'll protect him from all love-eaters, including herself. This seems to contradict the fact she tried to kiss him, but there's still a lot we don't know about how the love-stealing works, and maybe she knew he wouldn't kiss her, or maybe if there's true love on the part of the girl, the love isn't stolen?
There are lots of possibilities.

Dex-chan lover
So... does she mean that in a 'she loves him for real but is also aware of the Love Eaters'? Or did she mean the she will be the one to eat his love?

Users who are viewing this thread