Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Hot take: Hiura is just cute when crossdressing, but quite a looker when he dresses as a guy, like in Midou's fantasy on page 7.

I hope the next chapter comes out soon! I'm really intrigued by how will this story arc affect their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter's comment section amuses me. Different dating philosophies, so of course people aren't going to like others' take because it clashes with their values and seems dumb. Part of it might be whether people see dating as a potentially casual thing that could lead to more, or if it's meant to be just serious stuff. People taking things so personally when it's just another opinion

@A31D31N
Calling the hot take "manipulative and stupid" can be argued, but then to add "feminist mentality"... 🤔??? First of all, it's three guys in a love triangle. Second, both men and women play games, and if you think it's a particular gender that does it... well I have news for you, KEKW. Third, if you're looking for a relationship, but one person is ready for one and the other person is not, then either you go for the former or you wait for the latter. It's up to you to decide what's more important at that moment. All in all, feminism seems to have nothing to do with this...

Anyways, back to the general chapter discussion. Considering Hiura and Midou have been best friends for so long, a shock like this to get Midou to finally see Hiura in a different light is sometimes what's needed to finally shake things up (as long as it doesn't backfire if it's pushed too far). I think Midou is the better choice, but I can also see why some might see Akito as someone to consider (i.e. by getting to know them through dates), though folks with that viewpoint might also just prefer Akito's specs overall (whereas Hiura clearly seems to prefer Midou's specs and their history together).

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 next chapter mc gets cucked and Hiura falls in love with senpai. Roll credits.

In all honesty I don't really care who dates hiura as long as its a guy then im All for it

Better not be NTR. I'll drop this faster than a pack of talibs in 2004.

Users who are viewing this thread