Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Ch. 32.5 - Holy Night

Dex-chan lover
Probably going to be a semi harem even if Filly is in the lead after the last two chapters.

Which honestly ends up being kind of creepy with the age regression element since his mental age is still in his 40s.

All the same this was a pretty (emotionally) sweet chapter. Next chapter, hot springs? Or will that just be an off screen event?

Dex-chan lover
Feel like alraune planned to fight greater evil being & then luck party will joined force

Dex-chan lover
Probably going to be a semi harem even if Filly is in the lead after the last two chapters.

Which honestly ends up being kind of creepy with the age regression element since his mental age is still in his 40s.
Well, it's hard to have an equal marriage when you're humanity's strongest sorcerer and a renowned hero.
Alraune is certainly too old for him, and also she is his mother figure.
Maybe Kathe, the young wind dragon king, is appropriate? She doesn't seem interested in marriage, though.

Looking at it from another angle, Filly is probably the only one who is intellectually comparable to him. I wonder what she will be like when she grows in confidence and power.

I am so lost with this development. It feels like a few chapters ago he saved Filly and she then became his assistant but that was it for her appearances but suddenly she is a love interest? It feels like there are several chapters of development missing. To me it even feels like his "mother" had more development as a love interest than Filly.

I do not mind him getting a lover but at least give us a bit more development. Personally i also would like a lover that could fight alongside him and so far the only thing Filly did was translate some stuff and do some alchemy but otherwise she was always a burden that had to be protected. If this relationship continues i at least hope he teaches her ancient magic so she can actually fight.

Dex-chan lover
I think they could have expanded Luck and Filly's relationship a bit more. It felt like it was all too fast all of a sudden. It won't hurt to put a few chapters of Luck building his relationships with others (especially Filly since author was aiming for that route) while ignoring the main plot with Alraune.

But...
Alraune is waifu.
Luck: Bro, she's my mom.
Yes, but she's waifu.

Nice to see Marguerite and Golan having that interaction there. :glee:

Dex-chan lover
"Lowenthal" huh? Of all the names to choose...
Is the author a fan of Yuri Lowenthal or am I just thinking too much?

Aggregator gang
i do appreciate the chapter, however based on the tankoubon version, this is supposed to be at the very end of volume 11, which mean it is supposed to be chapter 34.5, just sayin.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! Whether it be the length or the content, this definitely does not feel like an x.5 chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Luck's relationship with Alraune... besides the love for his mother figure and intending to kill her bit, maybe there was a smidge of affection mixed in that head of his?
Ehh, perhaps I've been reading too many doujins...

Filly would be #2 as far as intellectual compatibility goes(can't ignore the huge advantage Alraune has), but man, is she bland compared to the other girls Lock interacts with...

Dex-chan lover
i do appreciate the chapter, however based on the tankoubon version, this is supposed to be at the very end of volume 11, which mean it is supposed to be chapter 34.5, just sayin.
Yes that would be the case if they were following the Volume order or using volume raws, but in the published order this chapter came out right after 32 because it was a christmas special in 2022 (Vol.11 didn't release until march 2023)

Can't wait for Alraune to turn out to be some sort of a tragic anti-heroine.
That said, I rather like her already, and find Lock's moaning "onoz I'm so much like my mother" rather funny.
Isn’t that what she already is in some way? I can remember her ambition is to create the strongest sorcerer, so she does all this evil shit so Luck gets stronger?

Users who are viewing this thread