Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.4

Dex-chan lover
I like this manga but
the author give too much emphasis in vampire slaying that sometimes it gets annoying, 11 out of 10 places he go are vampires nests or commanded by a vampire 😐

Dex-chan lover
Took a lot of will for me not to punch the monitor when I was reading the LN and when I was reading this chapter.

I would have preferred it if he went with being her brother lol. Would've loved seeing Golan being forced to go along with it.

Dex-chan lover
thirsty for that shota body i see... wait he basically has the body of a teenager right? thirsty for that incest i see...

Dex-chan lover
@karmichel
[that doesn't sound too bad, iirc weren't the rest of evil god pawn (demon army) was pushed back and only vampire remains in that world. Also, the vampire were actively trying to summon evil god so maybe we can wait till luck's party to mess up and we will get new antagonists/ or possibly luck jumping to evil god world or something.

Supporter
Golan (i.e. Papa) has reaped what he sowed. He should not have made his exploits sound so interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread