Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Vol. 3 Ch. 9.4

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 Nope. While less used these days, it's still relatively common for an old character that seems frail to get beat eight ways to Sunday, only to open a can of ass-whupping because the beating alleviated some back or hip problem. It's been years, but I vaguely remembering them using at least once for Master Roshi in DBZ.

Dex-chan lover
I love how the vampire chick keep talking as she powdered. Seeing as she went top down, it means clearly she's talking out her ass.

Dex-chan lover
For as muscular as he is I'm a little surprised he has joint pain, but I'm guessing healing magic can't repair wear and being a warrior means pushing your body past its limits often

Thanks for the chapter!
See! This is why you do stretches and stuff BEFORE during an intense workout. Especially as the body loses some of it's flexibility when get older and older. Poor king, married to someone who can literally call down Divine Punishment on him. Seriously though, there is a good reason why should keep religion and government separate. Especially when considering those who easily fall into corruption from having power, and are absolutely corrupted by absolute power.

Users who are viewing this thread