Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Vol. 5 Ch. 15

I'm not entirely sure, but I think Sage's stone is supposed to be Philosopher's stone. That name is more common.

Dex-chan lover
"Your daughter was so preoccupied with whether she could, she didn't stop to think if she should."

Like what use does one have for a stone that amplifies curses other than scholarly curiosity?

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan : It means that she understand more about curses and then can take the next step to create an anti-curse stone.
Or it help create curse for testing anti-curses weapons. Etcetc

Dex-chan lover
This makes a lot less sense than the novel version did, they say she's an alchemist that learned a new method to make Fool's Stone, so they kept her alive (took her family hostage) to make her do it- makes sense up to here- why do they need to sacrifice her to the Dark Gods now?

I love it how opposite life style of the Saintess, by what other people thinks if Saintess do the daily activities... instead ate chips and using a lingerie 😂

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake
Majin Ruler and this dark god are pretty neat.
But the vampire brigade is getting pretty tiresome. At least throw in some new clans or types like in the Masquerade, or a Jiangshi.
Shit, even the funny ones from What we do in the Shadows would be a nice change of pace.

Dex-chan lover
As much as the updates come like once a month, the amount of content this chapter satiated my itch. This is a really good series, hopefully the author releases more content so it gets more attention

Users who are viewing this thread