Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Vol. 5 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
A proper daemon prince. Now this is the kind Grey Knights should fight.

Dex-chan lover
2rwqt9.jpg

lol all i can think abou tis that Simpsons ep where Homer is like, "Don't mind if i do."

Dex-chan lover
almost tentacle rape and good god the queen is too care free.

Dex-chan lover
How come this manga doesn't have a videogame adaptation until today; the non-stop action puts many other ARPGs to shame.

Dex-chan lover
For a moment I thought we were getting
TUNBap.jpg
:/ sad it didn't happen

Anyway, this is a really, really cool chapter!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!

I honestly wonder what they are going to say when Luck does die (unless he becomes immortal) just due to all the world ending catastrophes that he stopped. I mean just imagine that conversation between him and whatever god/angel he meets. And especially if he dies due to one of those catastrophic entities. Just imagine them going "so yeah, we f'ed up big time" as the short version and them explaining long version why there where so many powerful evil beings left alone in the world that just so happened to come out of whatever rock they were hiding under during Luck's lifetime.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see a series in which other characters than the MC can be awesome too. His friends aren't pushovers and are actually really great overall.

Sorry, but I have to say it...

I would smack that thick ass in the first panel of pag 41 hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread