Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita.

Contributor
I think i will pass on this one.

It's only the beginning, and you already can find huge flaw in the story.

Dex-chan lover
Sheesh.... Rakku or Luck?
Make up your minds and edit the manga or description to match.

@mister_nobody I honestly can't tell if you are trolling. Isekai has 1 major requirement. That is the following, Isekai works revolve around a normal person from Earth being transported to, reborn, or trapped in a parallel universe, usually a fantasy world. Anything else excludes it from Isekai.

@CivilSky *clap clap* my hero

@mister_nobody
Isekai means "from another world"

So how is this an isekai,? 😅😅

Anyway, i'm a fan of this kind of stories where the MC is OP but pretends weak or hides their OPness in one way or another.. Gonna follow this for a while ☺☺

Dude at least release the chapter entirely at once or in two half's. Any more and it's a pain for the reader

Fed-Kun's army
@PsychoJing one punch man is a gag manga, if it wasn't for the relative heavy emphasis on comedy or the fights, the realization that there is no reason he is unknown would become more and more apparent.
I can understand some of the resentment, and the average person looking at him and calling bs that he is the most powerful, even the fish man part where everyone watched it, could you realistically in the moment piece everything together? but its one of those things that after watching it again and again, you would see just what he can do, this only works because its a gag manga.

but when you have an isakai everyone's critical thinking seems to end, most of the ones I have read the 'harem' they make either has slaves, has people who have no real right to be by the main character but got an in, or are fairly well off individuals. most of these take place in the typical fantasy pre industrial post bronze age with fantasy elements either putting them close to modern, past modern, or with some modern conveniences.
This is a time frame where being married off for the betterment of the family is a realistic option,
for political reason for people who are higher up on the social ladder.
Or the realistic possibility of just a crappy life where you constantly struggle till you die and if you can come out and say it was better than you could have hoped for is your only goal.

now, I can't say all authors think as far as this, but marriage for love is a VERY modern idea, most parts of the world, most of the population still does not do this. I know there are a few that do think this far ahead so I bring it up.

now in walks main character who is stupidly powerful. the kind of power that makes countries think twice before acting, main character isn't a douche, his power hasn't gone to his head, and in most cases he treats them as human. now to an average person in these worlds, he would be the best case scenario to have an in with him. you have the average person, maids, commoners, low adventurers, these people would weigh their options and decide its worth it. you have the people of power who likely recognise exactly what the main character has and if that was either protecting them or at their disposal, that just makes it better. You also have the characters that normally you wouldn't be able to flip over that do end up flipping because a new option just became available. slaves... well lets be honest, if you are a slave and master treats you as a person and not an object that's already a great scenario, but treating you like a non slave...

there are a few cases where things happen a little fast, but outright unrealistic is fairly rare at least in the works that get translated.

there are really 2 main complaints I see, the first being the harem and the second being the power. I think I laid out why the harem is not unrealistic, in fact the lack of one for any reason but characters choice is unrealistic. but I also see power but let's be honest.
if a scenario is life or death, unless a story is at risk of cancelation, the main character will win or come out favorably.
If its not a need to win scenario, the main character will likely lose or come out less favorable because this is the only way that you can have a main character show weakness without asspulling. personally I appreciate isekai cutting to the chase and just telling you mc is stronger, this is their life. it allows for more... interesting stories where you see the main character affecting the world around them rather than will the main character survive the next fight find out next week. take kuma kuma kuma bear, or Lazy Dungeon Master where the story is more about the effect the main characters have on those around them. There has been only 1 manga I can think of that deserves the crap that isekai gets, I can't remember its name, and spoiler for content description
the main character comes back and more or less rapes himself a harem, and gets people to submit to him though rape and has fairly overwhelming power to boot. I think he end up a dungeon master or something akin to one
not to be confused with the manga where the healer heals the world and reverses time.

but these reviews and complaints, they all seem to stem from people who know what an isekai but go in thinking this won't be an isekai...

saw an update 1.5, got excited and sad that they only released one chapter THEN IT HAPPENED i clicked next chapter, then i clicked it again Oh Scanalator GODS thank you for this bountiful meal.

Why doesn’t the author do a chapter one chapter two instead of this 1.1 1.2 bs

the art is good
the character are cool
as long as the harem doesn't get out of hand .....
i think it overall for an rpg based manga it's good and maybe one of the best
even though the first chapter is similar to A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

I know the chapters aren’t long, but I always get this weird feeling of loss (because I want more) after reading the batch of updates lol. It’s an interesting twist, also wholesome and well developed in such few pages

Users who are viewing this thread