Kokoro no Koe ga Kikoeru Akuyaku Reijou wa, Kyou mo Koinu Denka ni Honrou Sareru - Ch. 9

Did we introduce a guy to make sure that our prince is completely insecure?

Supporter
LOVEY :clap:
image.png

DOVEY :clap:
image.png

DUMBASSES :clap:
:clap:
image.png

But they really are a pair that deserve each other.
image.png
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
So good!
But so slow!
Pacing is important... I keep reminding myself...
Still; still!
So good.

Dex-chan lover
THE RETURN OF VA-VA-VOOM!! :win::hearts:
Thank you for update :salute:
The way the prince reacts to her thought of wanting to be spoiled more make me think that he could read minds to some extend as well. But until its revealed, I'ma enjoy these dumdum flirts :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
I don't really know how to feel about the parents - if she didn't have mind reading powers, they would have seemed like perfectly fine loving parents, it's only by peering into their minds eye does she find anything disagreeable about them. Hating them is like hating anyone else for thought crimes, we all can have bad thoughts, and perhaps they don't really care for their daughter, but they never actually acted upon these feelings, and that's all that should ultimately matter.
:thonk:

Though wait for the scene where the father randomly strikes the daughter and the mother says out loud how she wishes she never gave birth to her, just so things aren't vague.
:dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Ah, what scumbag greedy parent who only sees her as a tool, what a fake smiley face. Thankfully, the prince is actually very attentive and sincerely comforts her.

Anyway, thanks for the update.

Dex-chan lover
Loved all the interactions between our lovely dorks.

Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Heres the thing: Parents who think like that prooooobably let their behavior slip. A lot. Anyways. I think we just see the contrast so clearly BECAUSE she has that direct line to their thoughts. If she didn't... don't you think it'd still kind of ring hollow? Hell, she wouldn't be able to behave to match their expectations if she couldn't mind read, so they'd probably be harsher outright. They're still outwardly pushing her to meet expectations. Their motives are shit.

Compare to 'Va Va Voom'- even if he thinks she's hot, he never like. Treats her creepily. Its actually fine to privately think 'wow that persons hot' so long as you treat them with respect.

Also thank god the prince is outright like 'yeah the girl who tried to 'protect' me and then you got kidnapped is suspicious as fuck'.

Dex-chan lover
Parents who think like that prooooobably let their behavior slip.
I don't know how you can say this, but then also say this:
Compare to 'Va Va Voom'- even if he thinks she's hot, he never like. Treats her creepily.
If someone always has creep thoughts around hot women (which he does, it's literally the only thoughts going through he's head), shouldn't they also eventually let that behaviour let slip too (under your logic)?

Regardless, it's up to the comic to show us the parent's behaviour, or at least imply mistreatment - all we've been shown is bad thoughts. This doesn't mean that the FMC doesn't have the right to dislike her parents, she CAN read their lousy thought after all, but we as an audience can have a different perspective - and I feel like the parents have been reasonably good parents despite their apparent dislike of their child.

Heck, since we know she never told anyone she can read minds - perhaps the parents really were trying their best to be good parents, despite hating the role?

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how you can say this, but then also say this:

If someone always has creep thoughts around hot women (which he does, it's literally the only thoughts going through he's head), shouldn't they also eventually let that behaviour let slip too (under your logic)?

Regardless, it's up to the comic to show us the parent's behaviour, or at least imply mistreatment - all we've been shown is bad thoughts. This doesn't mean that the FMC doesn't have the right to dislike her parents, she CAN read their lousy thought after all, but we as an audience can have a different perspective - and I feel like the parents have been reasonably good parents despite their apparent dislike of their child.

Heck, since we know she never told anyone she can read minds - perhaps the parents really were trying their best to be good parents, despite hating the role?
if ya like.

Users who are viewing this thread