Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Ch. 393 - "The Perks of Marrying Me”, on DVD

Dex-chan lover
This level of cringe should be illegal. Stop mangaka-san. Please stop. Your minor characters only displayed minor levels of cringe. This is too much. The spines of many a reader hang in the balance.

On another note, WHERE IS MY CUTE COUNTRY BUMPKIN INAKA NOKOKO??????

Dex-chan lover
@dogeroi You still working on this ?

Just wondering if you guys were gone or not.

They probably are. The group that did this chapter's whole thing is running around and trying to snipe popular manga.

If they would devote as much energy to finding interesting but untranslated works as they do just looking for what gets the most eyeballs and trying to steal it we'd have a lot more fun series to read. but instead here we are.

Group Leader
I cannot believe the audacity you guys have. Sniping the mangaka days early, bitching to everyone and forcing people to visit your ad infested website, trying to bait groups into helping you out for some reason, spamming on the komi discord.
And now, you have the absolute guts to try and whine about other groups "sniping" your work and posting on mangadex.
You sniped the mangaka and sniped komi-scans, you really don't get to say anything about anyone "sniping" you.

Get a grip. You are making fools of yourselves. This is absolutely ridiculous, and you know it. Find another manga to get your worthless e-fame from, this is just sad to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread