Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Ch. 393 - “The Perks of Marrying Me”, on DVD

Dex-chan lover
Feels like more than a few manga have started putting polyamory on the table. I like it, should've always been a thing.
That being said, if Kawai had been a long running character, I would've hoped for a polyamory end, but I really don't care for her.

Dex-chan lover
Look, we all know that Tadano might actually be able to pull of a polygamous relationship. But because it is Kawai that's the one who proposes the idea is why it sounds even more batshit, balls-to-the-walls, crazy than it already is.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on Tadano, I'd at least have waited to see all parts before giving an answer. They took the time to produce this, after all.
The fact she put all the work into this,but couldn't confess to Tadano-kun is the definition of irony.

Kawai is a nutcase

The next chapter sounds weird? Death game on the river bank.

Dex-chan lover
"Don't stick your dick in crazy" but there's no saying for marriage, so I think you should go for it, bro.

Dex-chan lover
Tadano: I don't see the perks, 0/5

Also, it's still crazy hilarious that... BOTH of the MCs have crazy stalkers/yanderes

Dex-chan lover
Dammit Oda, stop making me love her...

Between Komi, Rumiko, and Kawaii, Tadano's going to have a bigger household than Leon Bartfort..

Users who are viewing this thread