Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Ch. 393 - "The Perks of Marrying Me”, on DVD

Dex-chan lover
Can I blacklist and hide scans from specific groups? I honestly believe 2+ is the most dog :poop:. Not only are they godawful at their work (they sniped telework yotabanashi and their work was laughably bad), they seem to be smily asf.

Anyone wanna help a brother here?
I have a script that blocks by uploader name because I exhausted 25 slots years ago. Just copy the logic and make changes yourself if you want to block by group name or for the script to work on some other pages. Keep in mind that with how frequently MD changes its layout, the script might break.

Dex-chan lover
THE YANDERE LEVELS ARE OFF THE CHARTS!!!
abandon-ship-gif-1_731988_1.gif

Dex-chan lover
They probably are. The group that did this chapter's whole thing is running around and trying to snipe popular manga.

If they would devote as much energy to finding interesting but untranslated works as they do just looking for what gets the most eyeballs and trying to steal it we'd have a lot more fun series to read. but instead here we are.
Yep, just saw and then komi scans stopped theirs, really suck...

Haven't seen all of the stupid po2+ drama but they almost ruined I will be the matriarch and suddenly dropped it too, those guys suck...

Thank you very much PO2+ for once again being awful.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, just saw and then komi scans stopped theirs, really suck...

Haven't seen all of the stupid po2+ drama but they almost ruined I will be the matriarch and suddenly dropped it too, those guys suck...

Thank you very much PO2+ for once again being awful.

At least Komi-scans is handing off the series in a professional/friendly manner to Church of Potteto. They do a decent job on the stuff they work on and though they do appear to have one weird thing going on where they and Tonikaku Scans are doubling up on Sono Bisque Doll releases for the last 11 chapters for some reason, they appear to be mostly drama-free. So it could be worse. at least we're not being left with these jokers after they tried to strongarm themselves into the driver's seat.

Group Leader
At least Komi-scans is handing off the series in a professional/friendly manner to Church of Potteto. They do a decent job on the stuff they work on and though they do appear to have one weird thing going on where they and Tonikaku Scans are doubling up on Sono Bisque Doll releases for the last 11 chapters for some reason, they appear to be mostly drama-free. So it could be worse. at least we're not being left with these jokers after they tried to strongarm themselves into the driver's seat.
The situation with Sono Bisque Doll is complicated.
But the gist of it is that we are cohabiting. CoP and TK offer different versions of the chapters, and that's really all there is tbh. See it as alternatives if you will. Which version you prefer to read is entirely up to you, but it's likely both groups will keep posting going forwards (and that's okay).

Dex-chan lover

komi scans refusing to do certain chapters that were sniped in an unreadable way left kind of a sour taste though.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, this is getting weird, on their website their "About us" page states being posted in Oct 2017. But they only have series listed on mangaupdates starting in 2020. Their "official" twitter account also has no posts before 2020.

tSMYvQu.png

Basically shady as fuck.

It's only since easy to set up online tipping services like Patreon and passable machine translation came around that shit like this started really getting bad. Before this stuff people were mostly chill and only sniped really terrible groups, series that the main group dropped because the series got licensed, or did one off chapters for trolling. Now every moron with a translation app and pirated Photoshop is going after any popular series trying to get suckers to give them money.
It's funny how people from outside the scan circles a lot of time don't get the concept of snipe and why it's bad (and it's not just because patreon and stuff like that, there is kind a honour code there)

Dex-chan lover
komi scans refusing to do certain chapters that were sniped in an unreadable way left kind of a sour taste though.
There's no reason to double up on work. It's a shame, but I can understand the reasoning behind just moving on to the next chapter rather than redoing something already translated even if it's been done poorly. The only person who comes off looking bad in that situation is the snipe group for doing a shitty job.

Dex-chan lover
There's no reason to double up on work. It's a shame, but I can understand the reasoning behind just moving on to the next chapter rather than redoing something already translated even if it's been done poorly. The only person who comes off looking bad in that situation is the snipe group for doing a shitty job.
they were unreadable though. a 3rd group had then to step in…

Users who are viewing this thread