Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Ch. 393 - "The Perks of Marrying Me”, on DVD

Group Leader
Dude straight up cries about getting their pages took for Another language (legal under the ToS)while they themselves sniped the current Scans team AND the original release, the audacity of you People. Whole Team is based on sniping series, a widely not very „nice“ thing seen AND trying to get ppl on board on your Ad ridden website.Y’all gotta be crazy

Dex-chan lover
This level of cringe should be illegal. Stop mangaka-san. Please stop. Your minor characters only displayed minor levels of cringe. This is too much. The spines of many a reader hang in the balance.

On another note, WHERE IS MY CUTE COUNTRY BUMPKIN INAKA NOKOKO??????
Nah, Yamai settled the bar to high

Dex-chan lover
Wait, this is getting weird, on their website their "About us" page states being posted in Oct 2017. But they only have series listed on mangaupdates starting in 2020. Their "official" twitter account also has no posts before 2020.

tSMYvQu.png

Basically shady as fuck.

It's seems a trend. Here in Brazil we have 4 scans for some reason
It's only since easy to set up online tipping services like Patreon and passable machine translation came around that shit like this started really getting bad. Before this stuff people were mostly chill and only sniped really terrible groups, series that the main group dropped because the series got licensed, or did one off chapters for trolling. Now every moron with a translation app and pirated Photoshop is going after any popular series trying to get suckers to give them money.

All people who say that this group sucks are based. Stop doing this bullshit. You've done nothing but sniped everything that is possible. You think you can just take the title other team been working for 5 long years and we'll let it slide? Leave Komi-san, and never work on any manga anymore!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, Kawai... You're cute and all but dammit you need to be less aggressive. XD

Dex-chan lover
Wait, this is getting weird, on their website their "About us" page states being posted in Oct 2017. But they only have series listed on mangaupdates starting in 2020. Their "official" twitter account also has no posts before 2020.
That's when A Pair Of 2 was officially formed, as I recall? They were doing stuff even before then, on bato.to, I believe. Went to a personal site/discord, but didn't come to Mangadex until 2020-ish with Blue Lock? They also had a lot more series before, but seems they've been DMCA'd or deleted series from their site since (it's been a long time since I visited their page, but I remember it having like, 40-something series at once time, definitely more than the sad 5 they have now; looks like they delete or at least hide from public anything older than a certain time period).

Far as I'm concerned, wish they took up a series that has lain dormant for awhile instead of an actively translated series, but I'm not gonna shit on them for this, since the quality is still good. The whole concept of "sniping" is BS either way, and revolves around groups like Jaimini's Box and Valhalla Scans and the like complaining because it reduced their income, but dolling it up to be about "respecting their original claim", like multiple groups can't each do their own translation of something.

Dex-chan lover
That's when A Pair Of 2 was officially formed, as I recall? They were doing stuff even before then, on bato.to, I believe. Went to a personal site/discord, but didn't come to Mangadex until 2020-ish with Blue Lock? They also had a lot more series before, but seems they've been DMCA'd or deleted series from their site since (it's been a long time since I visited their page, but I remember it having like, 40-something series at once time, definitely more than the sad 5 they have now; looks like they delete or at least hide from public anything older than a certain time period).

Far as I'm concerned, wish they took up a series that has lain dormant for awhile instead of an actively translated series, but I'm not gonna shit on them for this, since the quality is still good. The whole concept of "sniping" is BS either way, and revolves around groups like Jaimini's Box and Valhalla Scans and the like complaining because it reduced their income, but dolling it up to be about "respecting their original claim", like multiple groups can't each do their own translation of something.
Nah, sniping always is and always has been about grabbing a popular series for publicity. And mangaupdates doesn't have anything by them before 2020, so that's a lie too; if they did anything else they could have updated their pages there sometime in the last five years but ~somehow~ never got around to it.

The "respecting the original claim" is about making sure people aren't wasting their time translating something. You get this right? That if two people translate the same series without working together and splitting up the work, that one of them just wasted their time and labor? You understand how that's a problem? With all the series dropped years ago, or never got a group interested, or whatever, it would make sense for the second person to put the effort towards translating one of those instead of rehashing the same series? Like this isn't about clout at all?

Well, except for the snipe group hoping they can start getting the praise for [popular series]. And obviously this doesn't matter to greedy readers who just want it translated as fast as possible and don't care about anything else.

Double-page supporter
Ngl.
This manga fell off.
It's no longer interesting.

This is what you get with Yamai levels of obsession without the pervertedness.

Go for the harem Komi! (Yes, I said Komi not Tadano, cuz let's face it. A harem dedicated to Komi is more likely)

Dex-chan lover
I love how, to keep the continuity of the sister being both nosy AND sharing a bedroom, she's just sitting in the desk chair watching this whole thing unfold.

Double-page supporter
Can I blacklist and hide scans from specific groups? I honestly believe 2+ is the most dog :poop:. Not only are they godawful at their work (they sniped telework yotabanashi and their work was laughably bad), they seem to be smily asf.

Anyone wanna help a brother here?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, when would this arc end. I am now curious how the other characters doing particularly the kouhais and uhh Komi-san's relative overseas? Yeah

Dex-chan lover
Can I blacklist and hide scans from specific groups? I honestly believe 2+ is the most dog :poop:. Not only are they godawful at their work (they sniped telework yotabanashi and their work was laughably bad), they seem to be smily asf.

Anyone wanna help a brother here?

from any page on mangadex (ie not the forums):

click your profile in the upper right corner (or just go to : https://mangadex.org/settings )-> Settings -> On the right side of the settings page is a column of like 6 categories, click "Blocks" (the 4th option down) -> The second set of options that come up is "Group Blocks", click the "Edit Blacklist" button on the right side -> in the pop up "Find Group" text field type "A Pair of" -> it should show auto-suggestions below that include "A Pair of 2+", click the "+" to the right of their name -> Close the Find Group window -> Back on the settings page, under the "Edit Blacklist" button you should see a list called "Blocked Groups (X):" Where X is the # of groups you have blocked. Under that will be the names of the groups you have on block. Then make sure to click the "Save" button at the bottom right of the settings page before you leave or it may not retain your changes.

As long as the group is blacklisted you will not see their scans appear on any manga's page and you will not be alerted in your followed feed when they post something to a series you're following.

If you want to remove a group you either have to hit the "Clear" button to remove ALL of them, or click "Edit Blacklist" and search the name like you did above, then click the "-" after their name to remove them from the list

Aggregator gang
How about y'all pick up something that needs a translation instead of sniping a manga that has multiple groups working on it already, kthnx. Not gonna visit your trashy website.

Users who are viewing this thread