Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 285 - I don't like it, but I'm not against it. That's all.

I see Ichou got to sleep on the comfiest place on Earth...
Good for her...
I'm not envious...
You are...

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@nutman451 Honestly it is the opposite of what Komi wanted, as shown in this very chapter where she says, once again, that she doesn't have the right to make that decision for her. It just goes to show how deeply rooted Manbagi's insecurities are. It's a major factor in why I want Tadano to accept her confession. Actually winning out against Komi when she thought it was impossible would be sure to help ease that up and with Tadano's support she could learn to have some self-confidence. Komi could also gain from this in that seeing Manbagi confess when she wasn't able to could help push her towards overcoming her communication disorder.

@Jayswing103
How is my argument the opposite of what Komi wanted? I misinterpreted on what you mean, sorry for being dum

Besides that, In all honesty I'm still rooting for Komi. Because I'm petty and want main girl to be with best boi. However I understand your argument and have no problem (aside from saltiness) if the story develops that way.

Either a fat L or a big W coming up in the next chapter. Or we could get cockblocked so we get another 50 chapters of nothing.

@LordSpoice it’s Komi-san. You already know what’s gonna happen. A cockblock after 50 Chapters bay bee!!! But honestly, having Komi-San and Tadano having a completely platonic relationship would be so hype.

Dex-chan lover
This confession had better not disappoint and it better be an emphatic yes with adorable and awkward outcomes.

But it won't, will it. It's gonna be "I like you as a friend" bullshit with flashbacks and Tadano is gonna imply he likes Komi and the NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

Users who are viewing this thread