Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 285 - I don't like it, but I'm not against it. That's all.

I... am afraid to see what comes next, she is most likely going to get rejected, but it would be a plot twist if he said yes

Double-page supporter
GAMBATTE RUMIKO-CHAN ;u; i'm really happy to see her taking the courage to do this but i do NOT wanna see either her or komi get heartbroken pls i will cry

Dex-chan lover
Hmm...
The author has kinda left out Tadanos thoughts about this, so I kinda expect it to turn out in quite a different way

Dex-chan lover
I want a bigamy ending where we get Tadano, Komi, and Mangabi all in a relationship

Given Mangabi and Komi have one of the strongest dynamics as mutual friends and rivals who help one another, I feel like their dynamic would work well if they were both in a relationship with Tadano, and then everyone would get to have what they like. Besides, it always struck me as that those two would be more willing to share something that they both highly valued than to try and fight to have it alone.

Dex-chan lover
Pure and adorable, all of them =w=

("let's see what others have to say about this chapter!" *scrolls down* Nope!)

Fed-Kun's army
lol Imagine if both confess to Tadano, just for him to reject both and reveal he is actually dating Najimi xD

Dex-chan lover
I just have this sneaking suspicion that the confession isn't gonna happen. I know how these kinds a manga really string us along for ever and ever.

fingers crossed everyone, best bet i could put on, is that, she will not getting rejected but somehow tadano read the whole situation to save manbagi faces.
Tadano must probably know the possibility on what will happen to komi and manbagi friendship had he accepted her feelings. PLS GOD LET IT BE TRUE, I CAN'T, TADANO IS NOT BELONG TO ANYONE, gosh...pls

I'm glad others don't secretly hate Tadano or something. "He's a good guy" is still putting it mildly, but... it's nice. The best part is that Tadano wouldn't get a big head if he heard that either; he'd just laugh it off and go "Oh! Thanks!" while rubbing the back of his head or something.

Either way, we're finally getting close. I'd give it... two or three chapters; the next one seems to be about boy talk and I think the next one will be set up, possibly ending with the confession and most likely with fireworks. Gotta go for that cliche. But ultimately... I'm scared. ;-;

Not of what Tadano may do; at the end of the day, he's a sweet heart. He'd never intentionally hurt someone. But... while he likes Rumiko... It's clear he likes Komi more, but he'd also hate to hurt either of their feelings and still feels that he doesn't deserve Komi, even as a friend, despite all the evidence to the contrary. Ultimately... someone is going to get hurt, no matter what Tadano's reply is, and that's awful.

The Harem/Triangle romance is still possible, though..! Fingers crossed to avoid heart ache!

@Nutman451
I think she does feel she's worth less than komi, I mean everyone praises the girl as this goddess which is really weird in it's own way.

And I kinda understand telling komi beforehand y'know maybe as good love triangle etiquette lol

@Piyush123 yeah I'm kinda fed up with the whole love triangle, the manga is funny but if we get the cliché "MC doesn't hear the confession" it would really suck

Users who are viewing this thread