Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 285 - I don't like it, but I'm not against it. That's all.

Rumiko is gonna get rejected ofc but part of me just wants her to win, she is clearly best girl

Dex-chan lover
Well this is going to be a rejection or they ended up dating then komi got jealous and stuff happens but ultimately they will break up, and then komi and tadano gonna get together (probably not right after the break up). Either way Manbagi is hurting in the end

Double-page supporter
@Xxjuggernaut
Your opinions on her being annoying and ugly are purely subjective.
Manbagi is objectively ugly reaching the uncanny with that redesign lmao
MruO4U2.jpg

I hope ending like her doujin

In her doujin she already confess to tadano and married to

lly

Contributor
Dating is more than the physical things like "holding hands" and "kissing" tho, there are juste simple consequences. Having childish people in a manga is very cute but after 250 chapters I hoped the author had more to say about their love :(

I'm betting that Tadano accepts Rumiko's confession but still has feelings for Komi, and then they wind up breaking up over it.
Also @JonRa when the hell did the art change? I knew she was more attractive before but I have no idea when it happened. Why the change anyways?

Dex-chan lover
TAKE ME! TAKE ME! TO THE END OF THE WORLD! LONGING FOR THE SUNSHINE!
Even if my wings may melt away!!!
https://youtu.be/j6w0MZlqfWU

@OsseinMarrow Personally that would be my least preferable outcome - it’s a special kind of cruelty to go out with a person when you not only don’t care for them romantically, but already hold romantic feelings for someone else on top of that. Nobody wants to feel like someone’s “second place,” and I feel like it would hurt Rumiko more in the long run.

Hopefully Tadano’s “nice” nature extends far enough to let her down properly rather than string her along. (I wouldn’t mind him dating her over Komi if he truly liked her, but despite some scenes here and there, I at least get the impression he truly and only likes Komi.)

Users who are viewing this thread