Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 296 - Indian Poker

Can we take a little break from constant complaint and appreciate that Isagi looks cute with her hair pulled back?

Dex-chan lover
D'Arby approved chapter.

Setoka-senpai looked really cute today.

It's pedantic as hell...but the King of Hearts is meant to have blades stuck in the back of his head, rather than held in his hand xD

Fed-Kun's army
This manga just gets worse and fucking worse. It was a mistake to start reading it.

I thought the girl had the card's rule or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
hi, i dropped quite long ago, and just skipped chapters to now. Looks like nothing happens. no romance and stuff.

This manga has almost 300 chapters now, and people still don't know what kind of manga it is

Kind of embarassing

@VINT64 You know, it's my own fault for even responding to him to begin with. Some people give off the obvious signs of having zero sense and brains.

Double-page supporter
No one gives a fuck whether you dropped this recently or hundreds of chapters ago. You aren't cool for hating on something just because it's popular. This is a story primarily about friendship and awkward communication struggles, NOT romance.
Get the heck over yourselves and stop whining about "progress" this and "filler" there and "nothing happens" that. It'd almost be hilarious how many people miss the entire point of this series, if it wasn't so goddamn annoying

being greeted first thing in the morning after a fun read just pause me for a bit there. what is this toxic environment anyway?
thanks for the translation!!!

Dex-chan lover
tlak.jpg

@evergreen_oak Agree. I see it even in other places on the internet "In Komi-San, nothing happens" and I'm like ... what? You serious? Why did you start reading Komi from chapter 1 if you did not start reading to see her make friends - for which there has been more progress than probably any other story I've read ever.

Dex-chan lover
@R-Mod Lol, like you are in any position to call someone else an idiot when you were too stupid to even understand what I was complaining about in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
@R-Mod lol, looks like you skipped whole my dialogue with him. I found him perfectly sane and very interesting person.

Everybody surprised by how toxic everyone's being but it ain't surprising to me I knew mangadex readers and romance obsessed followers had to implode sometime

Users who are viewing this thread