Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Ch. 9.2

Dex-chan lover
Haha imagine if an accident happened, Ayana died and Riku and Kana end up married to keep the memory of their dead friend alive by having a daughter called Ayana.
Don't pretend to be shocked, you too know that this plot twist is coherent with the author's decisions so far.
The author and all their bois hate Ayana!

Contributor
He has a gift for Kana, but not his girlfriend. Just openly three-timing now. What I said last time still stands:
Someone should insert the drowning meme with Kana as the favorite kid, Ayana drowning and the forgotten Haruno as a skeleton underwater.

I'm surprised this hasn't gone full unhinged and actually have Riku (or his grandma :pepela: ) wear the third swimsuit. Haruno isn't suddenly appearing wearing that last swimsuit, is she? I mean, at this point something crazy like that wouldn't be really surprising anymore.

Supporter
Haha imagine if an accident happened, Ayana died and Riku and Kana end up married to keep the memory of their dead friend alive by having a daughter called Ayana.
Don't pretend to be shocked, you too know that this plot twist is coherent with the author's decisions so far.
But it's actually Ayana reincarnated with all her old memories and none of the guilt. Sixteen years later...

Group Leader
He has a gift for Kana, but not his girlfriend. Just openly three-timing now. What I said last time still stands:
Someone should insert the drowning meme with Kana as the favorite kid, Ayana drowning and the forgotten Haruno as a skeleton underwater.

I'm surprised this hasn't gone full unhinged and actually have Riku (or his grandma :pepela: ) wear the third swimsuit. Haruno isn't suddenly appearing wearing that last swimsuit, is she? I mean, at this point something crazy like that wouldn't be really surprising anymore.
I'll add it to the chapter

Dex-chan lover
This plot is more scattered than a politician's memory after the election. I seriously can't follow the flow.

Users who are viewing this thread