Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

MD@Home
I lost a fair amount of my remaining brain cells reading this. But surprisingly it is still better than Kanokari.

Dex-chan lover
I swear, if this doesn't tell the story like Jayn's "Smoke and Mirrors" song, I'm 'bout to beat somebody.

Double-page supporter
People are mad about the pacing and the childhood friend's possessiveness but how about the fact that the MC came up with the dumbest excuse of all time for why he stayed with her when even just telling the exact truth would have been better.

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter, the childhood girl can go suck a fart, use your mouth and talk to him ffs.

also thank you for translating, it sounds like it was really hard work.

Dex-chan lover
This story is super sonic racing. Can even think for a second before some other thing happens. I think the childhood friend knows something about the gyaru. Something that'll hurt the ML. I still don't get why she rejected him though. story is trash but I am racoon.
Raccoons rise up.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone are terrible and completely unrealistically written people. My guess is the childhood friend is the stalker of the temp gf girl, and she doesn't want MC to be involved with her because she's obsessed with her.
Honestly yeah this seems most likely

Aggregator gang
haaaaa why mc not just say break up frankly to his childhoodfriend it feels still want stay with her too @@
and freaking/crazy romance childhoodfriend too sometimes feels i'm scare XD if look her angry creepy face, she already break up with mc but whyyy still love him???? yeahh call it crazy girl. this manga genre psychological romance

Dex-chan lover
-Rejects MC, cant see him as a romantic interest.
-Tells him its ok for him to date anyone besides the gyaru.
-Only turns yandaree mode when the gyaru is involved.
-Gyaru been having stalker problems.

Pretty sure childhood friend is lesb and is obsessed with the FML.. Which makes this even worse bcuz itll mean she just doenst give a fuck bout the MC at all, so long as he stays away from the gyaru chick lmao.

Dex-chan lover
The pacing is fucking breakneck and perhaps some of the worst "and then" writing I've ever seen in a manga.
This is the anti Kanojo Okarishimasu and I can prove it.

Plot:
-Two chapter and main leads already live together and are both cool with it;
-Main guy's self loathing under control to the point in which he can tell off "villain" girl even while still having feeling for her;
-Bunch of double pages, none of which involve author fapping off to his own illustrations;
-Things happen, and they happen FAST;

MC:
-Keeps his monologue short and to the point;
-Capable of taking action;
-Can maintain a normal conversation with the girls in the story;
-Doesn't worship the dirt main girl walks on;

Main girl:
-Spills Spaghetti over MC from chapter 1;
-Isn't a perfect being that everyone else in the universe loses their shit over;
-Invites MC over, goes on a date with him apropos of nothing;
-Does not resemble an automaton;

Dex-chan lover
what is childhood friends problem? She rejected MC, now he's fair game for any other girl.

Dex-chan lover
People heavily thinking the stalker is childhood friend... I personally wanna put my bet that the stalker is the neighbor... as much as I feel like author is sperging out with the overusing of "foreshadowing" and shit, the neighbor being introduced the way she got introduced and MC noticing how the character in the doujin she made looks like FMC makes me think she's way more sus than childhood friend.

Users who are viewing this thread