Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
I getting confused about what to feel about this story because of this chapter :LOL:
I guess it was pretty predictable that that will be the response of the childhood friend but I hope the MC would not be stupid enough to make a U-turn just because of this. It is kind of a red flag for someone to try to get back a person he/she already rejected just because he/she realized the opportunity cost of that person is too great to forego.

And if MC decides to give it a go, this series is as good as done - I kind of like this story, I want more garbage from this dumpster fire.

Dex-chan lover
As dumb as this is, and as much as some of the commenters are coping. Just remember, This is no where near as bad as rent a girlfriend 💀💀
At the very least rag started semi-decent... this one didn't even have a "good" start.

Dex-chan lover
why is getting rained on treated like a life and death situation?
and why does this girl feel like she has to leave her own house and tell them to share her bed just because the other girl has to stay the night
and why's she even cheering them on in the first place if she started to like the guy? lol

Double-page supporter
Well regret comes after the decision. But I don't have pity to give to this beich

Contributor
dumpster fire garbage manga om nom nom

"If I were you I would've killed myself"
:thonk:

Page 7 is an excellent example of the many tonal whiplash moments in this manga. So the pain of BSS drove her to do a 180 and backpedal on her rejection? I don't think I want to believe that now... Girl, don't spring this trap on him. I'd love to see Riku reject her this time, but knowing how much of a pushover he is, well I can probably expect the dumpster fire special option: two-timing.

Dex-chan lover
Stole him? Gurl you didn't even WANT him
a5a496e4d303935ba215916828f3e809cf096bb7.gif

Users who are viewing this thread