Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
She said if he had rejected her like that, she would commit suicide
I'd say they're two peas in a pod for having the same thought process of being rejected by their childhood friend, but then they wouldn't be in the pod anymore by that point, would they?

Supporter
Childhood "friend" only wants our boy because she thinks someone else wants him, too. Once her NTR mission is successful, she'll drop him again just as hard.

Please keep your hands and arms away from the crazy.

Dex-chan lover
"I would have killed myself if I were you"
He literally was about to, so...

Also, this comic is such trash, the way the tone did a 180 when he was undressing her to stop hypothermia is ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
Since everyone already acknowledges this flaming trash heap.... I just gotta say, mentioning the car accident every chapter I can somehow understand... but is it just me or is the car accident is being portrayed and somehow gets more clearer and clearer each chapter? Like is the author treating the car accident like a key you jingle to get your pet's(the reader's) attention?

Edit: just checked the past chapters and no it's not getting clearer it just feels that way because of how much it gets mentioned and showed.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Even the translator having fun in this story 😂 thank you for the translation and next chapter please :)

Dex-chan lover
the way she was going on about anyone but her .... l was hoping for somthing deeper then l didn't understand how l felt looks like l will pop it on the back burner for 4 to 5 chapters and see if it picks up or just turns into a standard rom-con

Dex-chan lover
She’s just jealous she lost his attention, that’s not how love works, you don’t just realize you love someone suddenly when you see them falling for someone else.

Dex-chan lover
As soon as you get with her her eyes will start wandering elsewhere. she just wants what she thinks she can't have.

Dex-chan lover
I know unpopular opinion but childhood friend is better than gyaru. The gyaru paid literally no attention to him and never bothered to care about him until he literally put his life on the line for her when he was vulnerable and she figured that now he was worth it. We know that the childhood friend said no because she was worried about him since she became the crutch when he lost everything and was the only thing he cared about so if they were together it wouldn't help him, which is why he had that whole issue.
They didn't know each other before that.

Dex-chan lover
so you're allowed to reject your childhood friend at without a cre for his feeling. but just when he started to move on and maybe finding his happiness, you immediately wants him back and don't want other girl to snatch him away from you? what an egotistical biatch...
Woman behavior

Dex-chan lover
As dumb as this is, and as much as some of the commenters are coping. Just remember, This is no where near as bad as rent a girlfriend 💀💀

Dex-chan lover
As dumb as this is, and as much as some of the commenters are coping. Just remember, This is no where near as bad as rent a girlfriend 💀💀
Rent a girlfriend has to many chapters to catch up and I'm starting to see the same problem here. If we keep following this series, we are going to invest too much in this and can't back out anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chaps.
Now onto a long and boring subarc according to the LN, which never finished. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread