Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
I know unpopular opinion but childhood friend is better than gyaru. The gyaru paid literally no attention to him and never bothered to care about him until he literally put his life on the line for her when he was vulnerable and she figured that now he was worth it. We know that the childhood friend said no because she was worried about him since she became the crutch when he lost everything and was the only thing he cared about so if they were together it wouldn't help him, which is why he had that whole issue.
No, I think not, Gyaru saving him when he put his life on line is the same as Childhood Friend saving him when his parents died in traffic accident.

"It wouldn't help him", she just accepted that she knew he would try to die, so that argument makes 0 sense. She was just being a temperamental bitch for no reason, like she straight out refused to go out, without any explanation, you don't do that to a life long friend.

Apart from that, I guess Gyaru will be the winner because of her parents who I guess did suicide. Not a spoiler, because I don't know shit, just guessing.

Dex-chan lover
Wait ... am I reading this wrong? I hope that is just a translation error and she didn't say she thought he should commit suicide after she rejected him? I think my bias is showing ... LOL.

That being said I am ALSO on the dumpster fire train so I guess I'm here here for the ride. No. You know what this is ... it's like when you SEE a train/car wreck and can't look away.
She said if he had rejected her like that, she would commit suicide

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or are we like speed running the entire plot? Was this a limited series or has it already been axed?

Dex-chan lover
She rejected him because she didn't understand her own feelings but no one in their right minds would think that rejecting someone's advances would lead them to suicide lmfao. This dude is mentally unwell and this story feels like the author confessed to a someone in highschool who rejected them and they've held resentment ever since. It's bad like really bad.

edit: just checked who the author is and now that I know that is thier other work aswell it makes sense this is written in the most absurdly dramatic a middle schooler mindset way possible.

Dex-chan lover
I know that childhood friends tend to lose in love. But sheesh, this girl deserves to lose.

Dex-chan lover
Wait ... am I reading this wrong? I hope that is just a translation error and she didn't say she thought he should commit suicide after she rejected him? I think my bias is showing ... LOL.

That being said I am ALSO on the dumpster fire train so I guess I'm here here for the ride. No. You know what this is ... it's like when you SEE a train/car wreck and can't look away.
She basically said that if the roles had been swamped and she was the one rejected she would have attempted the suicide because she doesn't know the guy tried it yet

Dex-chan lover
Ah...yes, it seems the girl throw some fuel to this dumpster fire and make it bigger.

Love it. When will the bloodshed happen?

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but the writing just doesn't make sense. If she loves him, she wouldn't out right rejected him only to regret it later. It's more like FOMO to me. And the way they did a 180 degree turn like this is but bad writing in general. Even the reasoning is just manipulating bullshit

Dex-chan lover
God this manga is terrible. So bad its funny I say. This is just a comedy manga bro. Like why did she reject him? I don't understand lol

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so fucking bad yet everyone here can't look away from this hellhole. What are we doing to ourselves?!

Dex-chan lover
This bitch...

On the other hand, the author managed to capture the phenomenon of women who friendzone a guy only to suddenly go, "I love you!" when they see the guy with another woman. A very rare, "IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME NOT HER!" moment for a female.

Users who are viewing this thread