Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Dex-chan lover
i forgot to add this manga to be notified when new chapter is out so i read this chapter first and i'm confused then i see if i didn't jump one chapter and realize i did, i read the previous one and it didn't get better in fact worse :wtf:

Goddamn this is a train-wreck of a series, i gotta wonder what the hell was going on this writer's head.

Dex-chan lover
I've never seen someone flip flop back to another girl so fast, and the girl just accepting it. Yup that's how girls are? Not that I expect the author to know.

I got to know how this train wreck goes for the lol's lmao so so many manga getting axed while this gets a serialization? Who wonders which chapter this is getting its ax?

Also, I'll give it this, it's a manga I've never experienced before, that's for sure. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I reccomend all of you to read Joshikousei no Mudazukai chapter 100:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/b6436157-19fd-4441-9cf4-77d4814ca22d

I suspect this manga is actually manga-within-manga, just like the one featured in that chapter linked above - Akane over there is actually the real author of this Konbini ... Gyarudatta manga.

That perspective is the correct and only way to 'enjoy' this dumpster fire. XD

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Questioning my sanity if I should continue reading this dog shit of a manga that's a fucking dumpster fire or just drop it for the sake of my last remaining braincells

Aggregator gang
The fuck? 🤣
It's trying too hard to stir up drama but it ain't working at all.

Power Uploader
This stuff is so bad that it is good (like a bad B movie). :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
The author pulled the trigger too soon and too hard that it is not enjoyable anymore

Double-page supporter
Nah... this is only the mc's dream which is comatose on the accident. In reality he is a loner.

Dex-chan lover
really what the brain damage, heck both suffered alot also he already knew the truth makes his mind twisted

Dex-chan lover
For those who wanna know:
he dates her for a while until her friend comes to talk. He goes to find whatshername and finds out she lost her memory of him. Shes living in the country so he opts to stay for a while. I stopped reading just after he went almost too far and sent her into another attack.

Dex-chan lover
That's it, I'm dropping this. I'll probably check it out again after few months or so, can't handle the cringe for now...

Dex-chan lover
If I had a nickel for everytime this manga becoming more dogshit every chapter then I have two nickels would be a millionaire

Dex-chan lover
Really now, what kind of scumbag bastard changes their love for someone that fast, Unless it's a playboy. I feel betrayed, I thought that this would a be nice manga but fuk off.

Dex-chan lover
Man this is the Initial D of Romcoms
MC mental state doing some impressive drifting
Let me make a prediction : Next chapter we wil learn that this girl's parents was in fact the one who messed with the other girl's parents car, making the MC swing to the other side again.

Users who are viewing this thread