Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Dex-chan lover
Lol, so this chapter here finished LN Vol. 1 and covered LN Vol. 2, chapter 1

At the pace this garbo adaptation is going, gonna be less than 20 chapters to cover the whole 3 LN Volumes, if it actually manage to be alive that long :pepela:
How bad does it get in the LN

Dex-chan lover
Hoh boy, we're reaching dangerous levels of fever dream, I feel like they just highered the crack dosage

Dex-chan lover
This would be a pretty decent romcom if the developments in each chapter were instead spread out into a volume.

Dex-chan lover
it feels like the mangaka draws each part within a week, forgets about it for 3 weeks, then realises they have to draw the next part and they didn't check to see what they did last time

Dex-chan lover
She forgot him problem solved now back to childhood friend into the shower again but with some nice seggs
At this point the train has already wrecked and caught fire. Question is how big the fire is getting.
The fire is just a distraction from the 2 ton nuclear warhead counting down lol

Dex-chan lover
It's like a car crash that you just can't look away from. And I have a big grin on my face, excited to see the pure carnage unfolding before my eyes.

Dex-chan lover
I just caught up and this hits every single beat of a afternoon soap or telenovela. Hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
what is this pacing lmao
author speedrunning the story
every twist is just "bam there you have it, well anyways"

Dex-chan lover
At this point I'm pretty much only reading it for all the bullshit that keeps happening

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Wow...just...wow
Can't believe mental regression was suddenly used in the plot but boy would this be a pain in the butt to deal with moving forward.

Users who are viewing this thread