Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Dex-chan lover
Roll end credits. Let the mob rage about the actual ending. That would be the perfect way to abort this miserable story.

If this was one of those hardcore ecchi series, we'd now have to add "mind break" to the tags.

Dex-chan lover
Dude the story just jumps around like crazy, here I was thinking that Haruno was going yandere again or whatever but now she's ok with him going back to Hoshimiya!!!??? God the writing is SO BAD & it is hard to resist typing this out.
The scans team's commentary is the best thing I look forward to whenever a new chapter comes out. Thanks for the translations.
I swear to god the author is doing this just so people can't expect what's going to happen next. It's working but good fuckin lord does it make this story feel incredibly random and as though chapters were skipped

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it’s fun how bad this is, there’s no way someone is trying hard to write this, right?

This feels like someone put all the worst cliches of 5 different telenovelas into a hydraulic press and made that into 6 chapters of a manga. It's certainly among the top 5 worst manga I've read, but I always come back to see how this train wreck gets worse each chapter.

Like seriously, what's next on the "bad cliches" bingo? Anyone wants to make bets? Her memories returns after she accidentally kisses the main character? Something happens between the other girl and MC, then FC gets jealous but doesn't know why and wastes several chapters pondering over the reason? Her living family members come up with some "arranged marriage" bullshit?

Make your bets, ladies and gentlemen, because I am certain of one thing, whatever crazy theories we come up with, they won't be as badly written as whatever the author will come up with.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
At this point seeing people freak out is as funny as the manga itself, you can't pretend you're not enjoying it when this author has been pulling the same trick for 6 chapters in a row now and you're still reading it.

Dex-chan lover
Ok dude, she lost her memory and don't remember you or the fuck up thinks that happened, she's happy living in the country, just fucking leave and go be happy with childhood friend.

Group Leader
Reading the comments and falling into despair as a community is the best part of experiencing this aberration we mistakenly allowed to exist.

Aggregator gang
me reading this manga...
084.png

think ive had my fill tho... prob goin to officially drop this sucker now :salute:

to all future readers, wish you the best of luck with this dumpster fire :lol:

Dex-chan lover
i really love Ayana’s character design but , the plot and direction this series has been embracing is really awful. here i thought the author can redeem this series from the atrocious previous chapter

Dex-chan lover
How bad does it get in the LN
It get more melodramatic, but the biggest problem with this adaptation is that is rushing a fuckton, specially with skipping internal monologues and what not, so in the end it doesn't make any sense lmao

Aggregator gang
Didnt she get jumped by the stalker last time we saw her?

Dex-chan lover
It get more melodramatic, but the biggest problem with this adaptation is that is rushing a fuckton, specially with skipping internal monologues and what not, so in the end it doesn't make any sense lmao
Yeah, I'd say the pacing in this manga is one of its biggest flaws as within three chapters, the male MC goes from loving her to wanting nothing to do with her, to wanting to be with her again. Granted you get the gist of why he did what he did, but the lack of inner monologue and overall poor execution of this plot point really makes this super rushed, and makes no sense really.

Dex-chan lover
so she gets hit with amnesia from crying too much?
is the author have too much weed? for real that's really dumb going to give one more chapter and hope she acts like have amnesia
We both know weed is so illegal In Japan that it's worse than having CP

Users who are viewing this thread