Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Dex-chan lover
I had to actually reread first pages, I couldn't believe they literally did another robbery to move the plot :ROFLMAO: They livin' in detroit or what?

Dex-chan lover

The editor of this manga after witnessing greatness:

jjk-chapter-241-has-the-potential-to-be-really-good-v0-ldlbqld7cbxb1.png

I don't give a fuck anymore just let the author cook I'm dying of laughter at this point

Aggregator gang
The experience of reading this is similar to watching a train get derailed, recover, then derail itself once more only 20 meters away from its previous accident.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit this manga sucks so much ass it’s unbelievable but I can’t stop reading it what is wrong with me 💀

Contributor
I freaking called it, there's another conveni robbery. :pepela:

Too bad it wasn't the same robber as before, and Ayana didn't recover her memories. That page 20, Kana is going to make this a harem soon. Just like I said before. :dogkek:

Haruno coming back with a knife is the only thing I mentioned last chapter that's missing. And I'm finally laughing out loud at the stupid events happening in this manga.

Double-page supporter
Dis series tags are all lies except "Drama"😂😂😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Yeah fuck this shit, I'm dropping. Both FMCs have some clear mental issues, but MC's not exactly better. Bro acts like he has a split personality disorder.

Users who are viewing this thread