Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta

Double-page supporter
"Riku Kuromine, a second-year high school student, became despondent after being rejected by his childhood friend"
Well here we go again

Dex-chan lover
Not much to speak on right now, but I have hopes for it, it looks like it could be a good manga. I don't know if I like the ending of the first chapter tho.

Edit: two new chapters. It's still a bad manga, but I get some enjoyment out of reading it so I don't mind it. Also, it might just be me, but the female characters look too similar to one another.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
so far this manga reads like self satisfaction trash... let's see where it goes.

Dex-chan lover
It's wack, but the main girl looks cute as hell with glasses so I'll keep reading for now. It has potential, at the very least.

Fed-Kun's army
Where the fuck is that tradegy tag?? :S
Something really dark is happening in the background!

You speaking because you know what is happening, or just an assumption? I really don't like series that brings dark scenes or story, so if you don't mind, could you spoil me what is happening?

Dex-chan lover
"Riku Kuromine, a second-year high school student, became despondent after being rejected by his childhood friend"
Well here we go again
The Osananajimi Council is unanimously fed up with having to put out to get anywhere with the men of their affections, and this is their revenge.

Hi, question for the scanlation team. Just hoping for an estimate on when the next chapter will be available. Thanks for the great translation work!

Fed-Kun's army
You speaking because you know what is happening, or just an assumption? I really don't like series that brings dark scenes or story, so if you don't mind, could you spoil me what is happening?
Her parents got on the traffic acident that killed the parents of the protagonist and after that they commited suicide and his childhood friend that rejected him knows about it and probably they will fall in love with each other

Dex-chan lover
The paradox of yandere fantasies is that they only prop up in real world cases after the man/woman rejects the innocent one… making it a happy sugar life 🤮

also this story is based for using comedy to mask feelings

so far this manga reads like self satisfaction trash... let's see where it goes.
Lol the stuff we like and made for picky reader is too few dont pass it as self satisfaction. Only bad story is self satisfaction poor writing, this isnt bad story is it just wholesome something for the gyaru and MC
Promote these little good mangas tbh there are worse plots out there today

The paradox of yandere fantasies is that they only prop up in real world cases after the man/woman rejects the innocent one… making it a happy sugar life 🤮

also this story is based for using comedy to mask feelings
I dont think you have to be that negative about it altho
Its not down earth bad like lot of new manga today you must have read others new weird ones

Users who are viewing this thread