Kono Koi wo Hoshi ni wa Negawanai

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, can already see the het couple do many mess before the protagonist finally has the chance towards the end of the story. Author already famous with many angst oneshot, so be ready with this one lol. She may even still be alone in the end, in the worst case.

Dex-chan lover
Though closer to my middle school experience than most GL manga, I don't think I can stick with this. I haven't read many where the MC is going for a straight girl with a boyfriend but I don't think I can take the torture of watching her go through this. On top of that she's going to be secretly supporting them even though it just makes things worse for her.

Contributor
Yeah, I will wait for the end.
I don't want to get invested only to be disappointed in the end.
Since, most yuri with het in it will end up in a bad ending.
But to be honest, sometimes I want to see the het girl regret her decision to the point of self-loathing. Even if this manga ended with a bad ending

Last edited:
Commentors above are a bunch of saps who can't handle a little bit of angst and the possibility of a bad end. As if we don't already have enough wishful thinking stories where no one is left unsatisfied and everything turns out fine. Is pretty enjoyable so far from the chapters uploaded on Dynasty, and the art, while nothing outstanding, has this comforting quality to it.

Fed-Kun's army
Commentors above are a bunch of saps who can't handle a little bit of angst and the possibility of a bad end. As if we don't already have enough wishful thinking stories where no one is left unsatisfied and everything turns out fine. Is pretty enjoyable so far from the chapters uploaded on Dynasty, and the art, while nothing outstanding, has this comforting quality to it.
lmao don't you worry now. this is another bait just like hundreds of other works where the lesbian suffers to hell.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind stories with heavy angst. That said, I understand that there are people who don't like this manga or don't want to read it. Only 5 chapters so far and I like it, at least for now. I'll keep my judgement for later.

I'm loving it, it's a pretty realistic portrayal of girls navigating their sexuality (so far) and refreshing from other GLs I've read. the subtle writing is soo good, even the panels with almost nothing on it speak so much. i don't think it's bait and the love seems actually mutual, but i know the author is known for tragic stories, so ill keep it at that until we have more (but this comment section badly needed a positive one so..)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
look at these yuritards lmao. the main girl has a boyfriend so what's the problem with that? bet these people wouldn't have complained if the girl rejected the boyfriend for the another girl. i hope this gets a bad ending with the girl getting NTR-ed. fucking hypocrites.

There is oneshot manga (I think) in this official twitter that taking story after college, and the girl name Eri don't dating this Kyou-chan anymore (her current boyfriend is cheating with her but she still loves him). I think it's called "My Love is the Worst" maybe

Users who are viewing this thread