Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - It Should Be a Losing Event...

Dex-chan lover
As this manga goes, it's a weekly split chapter release (and went on hiatus once), but we decided to stop doing split chapter and doing biweekly full chapter release (apart from some chapters).
Nice decision, awesome i prefer that way. Once again thank for the update hope u guys always have a good day

Dex-chan lover
Depends on the rpg.
Certain endgame potions in atelier games, for example the hero elixier in atelier firis, gives a huge flat bonus on stats, increasing the 30-50 base stats in attack and defense of your level capped characters by several hundred. Depending on the quality of the potion players can reach stat cap of 999 oneshotting any boss as long as the rest of the equipment is max too.

TLDR: atelier games have ridiculous strong consumables.
Wow, that's unusual, ain't it? More surprising than the gun, that's for sure.

Wow, that's unusual, ain't it? More surprising than the gun, that's for sure.
Well the potions in atelier games need to be researched, materials collected and crafted by the player. They aren't available in a npc shop like here in this manga.

The surprising thing about the gun is its modern looking skin. In fantasy RPGs, usually we get stuff like flintlock pistols and blunderbuss. This one here does look a bit out of place, like a paid dlc or preorder skin.

Mangaka should have taken a look at the rpg game Arcanum for inspiration. There are sniper rifles, assault rifles and even energy guns present. But all of them look extremely bulky and steam punk like, so they fit into the world. The lineart of this manga isn't particulary detailed thought so im not surprised the mangaka picked the first best design he found. Readers on mangadex have praised the art a lot, but the only praiseworthy thing about it imho is the chosen color palette and the dedication to color every single frame.

Last edited:
BRO THE WORLD IS GONNA END BECAUSE OF PUSSY, THE HERO IS DEVIATING FROM THE STORY. IT'S JUST LIKE ADAM AND EVE. CALSSIC WOMAN XD

it may be trained on their style but if you compare any of this chapter's art to the early ones, it's easy to tell. compare the villager's faces
I don't think that's AI art, the background characters (villagers at the end of this chapter I assume?) was just sketchy af, like an unfinished sketch without many details.

I expect the potion is of a reasonable level for the area that her shop is in - in other words, absurdly overpowered for the tutorial area that he's currently in.
Well, her brother's supposed to be dead by now right? I guess he just makes dope-ass over levelled potions.

Double-page supporter
Volume 2 is released, including 2 early chapters (ch. 11 and 12).
DAMN! you are right, and DAMN! this is... there is so much progress!!!! ch12 spoiler for the romance!!!! cant believe 2nd prince make the first move, shame i cant read moonrunes :dogkek:

Contributor
Wow, they have guns in this fantasy world of swords and sorcery. Curious, Macmosa was expecting Tsubasa's awakening in the village. Don't tell me there's another copy of the guidebook in this world, and maybe Macmosa has it? Although if he did then he'd know about Sana's item shop...

I see fate (game plot) works in strange ways, as even when Tsubasa wasn't banished he still chose to leave. Sana might have screwed up the plot at the village by allowing him to win without using his power, but I think the plot is self-correcting to a degree and he still leaves as a result.

The difference being his reason to go on an adventure. He's not going out to save the world or seek revenge, he's going out to find the girl of his dreams (and save her if the world is in danger, so the world isn't completely screwed, for now). Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread