Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.5 - Volume 2 Goodies

Dex-chan lover
Choose your ship. Sana x Tsundere prince or Sana x Fantasy anime protag

Let's start having votes so we can hate on each other's choices like proper fandoms.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
prince is a mindless shoujo golem, hero at least might be a real character.
neither will win, the shoujo logic requires fmc receive competitive attention forever

Dex-chan lover
Eli. I memorized her name because she is my waifu.
kinda remind me of what I did to her in harvest moon, spamming giving her flower and by either summer or fall of 1st year, I already got red heart response from her.

Dex-chan lover
Any chance one of y'all has been playing Helldivers 2 with the name No Sana No Life?

Dex-chan lover
caravaneer?

or did you mean caravaneer 2?
I wasn't specifically talking about those games, but they did come to mind. And in those you pretty much ended up flooding the market while scaling up towards the endgame. Don't think they scaled that well, but they were fun until then.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't specifically talking about those games, but they did come to mind. And in those you pretty much ended up flooding the market while scaling up towards the endgame. Don't think they scaled that well, but they were fun until then.
It scaled well in the first one at least (didn't play the second as much), or it scaled really poorly, depending on how you mean.

You had to make a trade-route that took export/import (aka production/consumption) into account, so each city used what you sold to produce stuff you then sold in the next town, and so on. But if you didn't do that then you quickly crashed markets I remember :D As for flooding the market, it made stuff cheaper iirc, but I you are right that it never dropped below a certain point? Which is good as, if so, it stopped you from softlocking by flooding markets, but also meant you got way too much cash.

Users who are viewing this thread