Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - A Wanted Person

BG9

Fed-Kun's army
Any day in which this manga updates is a good day!

Anyway, she still shot her own feet even without the guidebook. We should accept that she's a natural airhead at this point.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO, Sana on that grindset. I wonder if Melioros and Tsubasa will ask her for a dance at the same time.

Aggregator gang
In the real world, physicians don't get their job because they know a guy who make medicine. They get their job because they can diagnose and treat stuff. This guy just wants to ride on someone else's ability without showing anything himself.
Maybe,maybe not. We don't know anything about his skills yet. Maybe he is good at diagnosing but just needs to find someone who makes good potions a.k.a medication. He said the king had back pain which he himself can't do much about if the potion he is given the king isn't effective. If potions exist in this world this means that pure magic alone isn't always the solution. To make a parallel,we have tendency to think that the reason why people were dying easily in the past is because doctors had no clue,which is true to some extent but not all. Sometimes they knew exactly what was wrong but no cure had been invented yet for that illness.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
it is absolutly fun to see how she stumbles into this stuff
she has the whole story at her disposal and every time she somehow fumbles around

Dex-chan lover
In the end Sana will go to the ball but for her true love: Capitalism.
mNusbvS.jpeg

Well things are gonna get awkward. The prince will definitely misunderstood that Sana accepted his invitation.

I wonder if the hero (I keep forgetting his name) also got invited?
Nah, he'll see her with that "aspiring doctor" and think she is that guy's date and get all butt hurt.

Dex-chan lover
- OK, god bless the author for all the cute character designs, especially that dress.

- What are the royal tutors or whatever teaching to that blond prince? Dude needs to learn how to keep his hands to himself.

- Hero kid is back. :D

- How fucking awkward, to reject an invitation to a party and then just show up anyway...?

Dex-chan lover
The game wants her at the ball any way possible. Every attempt she makes to get out of it only results in something weirder happening to make sure she gets there.

I think the game has figured out that she's not just an NPC anymore.
I believe it was said a few chapters earlier after she met the hero I think that she'd become the heroine.

Dex-chan lover
The world is forcing the romance flags as punishment for using a strategy guide.

Users who are viewing this thread