Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Two Poisons

Power Uploader
Just a minor correction that while I'm still listed in the credits, I've decided to quit as PR for this series. Nothing against the other members of the team, just a lack of time and quite frankly, desire, on my part. I had no part in PRing this chapter or any going forward.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! I was waiting for this and what a beautiful chapter!

Dex-chan lover
It's ...
It's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK !
Thank god this is back !
Love this manga ! Sana for the win !
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO !

Dex-chan lover
It lives? IT LIVES!

It kind of shows that there's no proofreader anymore though. Things are a lot rougher. I don't think I can go through and point out the errors as most pages seem to have at least one line or sentence that's kind of clunky. But most significantly:

Page 3: "That blue fruits?!" should probably either be "that blue fruit" or "those blue fruits" Either one works since it's not 100% clear whether she's speaking of that type of fruit generally or specifically just of the bunch of fruits hanging in the tree.

Multiple pages: phrasing like "the _____ me" or "This/that <character name>" isn't really proper English. Nobody says "the cursed me" or "the outsider me." nor do they refer to themselves as "this <name>" the way that it is apparently very correct and polite to do in Japanese.

To be clear I'm not saying this is unreadable. Far from it. It's mostly pretty good. But as is always the case, those last few steps from "pretty good" to "excellent" are always the hardest and that's where this needs some polishing.

Dex-chan lover
oh I see someone else has taken up this. Thanks for taking it up for us to read !

Users who are viewing this thread