Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru

Web novel is ok. There's ton of filler food chapters early on that drag down the whole plot. There were cut from the Light novel to give you a clue about them. The novel is by far best when the author is combining the scifi and fantasy elements, but his character interactions feel very one sided. Alan doesn't really show signs of development as of yet, but we're only 70 translated chapters in. All in all, I don't recommend the novels over the manga here, as the manga cuts a lot of the slack, and quickens a lot of slower parts.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm.. From the summary, this is the basic of almost every Star Ocean plot 😂

Pretty nice actually. Up to chapter 22, the story is still coherent (which is better than most Isekai manga).

execute order 69. Nice. Hope this doesn't turn out to be a giant-ass clusterfuck when this is all over(I'm looking at you, Franxx). I have extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely high hopes for this.

Pretty good, it combined the two famous Isekai and space aliens into one story and surprisingly its holding out pretty well.

It gives a destination point for the end of the Manga too instead of the usual Isekai storyline of a hero being a hero just cause.

It is pretty fast at some points and I do get confused but like it makes sense why they are rushing so much at chapter 20 or something,
they put the end goal hundreds of years into the future so unless something happens and the main goal is thrown into the trash it would easily hit thousands of chapters if they took it step by step
It seems to be taking the harem Isekai route of course tho sadly...

But I mean overall I think it's too early to give a definite review, is pretty interesting tho, I hope it doesn't eat shit and die tho.

@Nunally exactly. hahaha. searching for this comment. not read completely yet, so not sure how it goes at later part

Iod

We're kinda missing on the sci-fi department as of late, this one has quite an interesting idea though the start is slow, once you reach chapter 17 or 18 you see the real plot start developing. Problem is that I will probably have to forget about it and come back in a year or two to binge a good amount

Why is this manga has isekai tag? Both the space and the medieval earthlike are in the same world.

@halfminute Isekai means "A strange/different world". So if you were to go from earth to mars you would have isekai'd. This just isn't your normal isekai where the MC gets teleported or summoned to another world.

Fed-Kun's army
Basically this is a story of shipwerecked castaway in a fantasy world. So even though he didn't get summoned by mage or sent by god like in standard isekai, it should still qualify as one.

Really interesting. Definitely give it a read.
The problem is not enough chapters for a good review.
Hope it doesn't eat shit.
Looking forward to future chapters, altho upload speed is only once a month, which is gae.

Really awesome !
The story is really good and promising even with this dense MC but i hope they will skip time.
Because if we have to wait 5 years for him to have that kingdom that will be in almost 90 chapters Hahaha.

Fed-Kun's army
@Okorami
Because if we have to wait 5 years for him to have that kingdom that will be in almost 90 chapters Hahaha.
Translated Web novel is 73 chapters in, and it looks like they're still an adventuring party. So 90 chapters for a kingdom may not cut it.

Users who are viewing this thread