Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru

@Kuokkanen
Seriously ?
I think this will become bad in the next chapters no ?
73 chapters and not even in the way of this kingdom...

I did not read all of the light novel, because after those promising beginnings, this becomes really dull. Expect some endless boring chapters about the galactic officer
cooking italian dishes (pizza, pastas, risotto) and manufacturing and selling hairdriers, then creating a franchise for hairdriers, and at the same time managing a budget with horrendous details (No, i don't care about the price of risottos in comparison with the price of retail hairdriers in a fantasy world, and wondering if a sword is really worth the bounty for 60 goblins ?).

I am pissed that the author managed to do such a bs job with such good ideas - but I'm pissed of because at least the beginning is very good 🤪. And until now, the manga only took the best part of the LN, so there's that.

I've read all the translated webnovel and its actually not as bad as some people told in this comment section. Yes, the food focused part is really unnecessary, but it gets really interesting after that and you can expect more action as they
left Gotania and settle to other town. There, they along with Cleria's followers, form a 100+ members clan, so theres a progress for the kingdom making. There's a lot of action as they hunt orcs and bandit. There's also dragon and they got one new companion. Alan and the party have also got their rank promoted and Alan is probably already near to becoming a noble.

I really enjoyed reading the WN. SFbaka (the WN translator) said the published LN will probably remove most of the food focused chapter so if you want to skip the boring part you can wait and read the LN, or you know, just skip the chapter.

Are there any other mangas/manwhas/manhuas with this "sci-fi meets sword&magic isekai" theme? I'd love recommendations

@jeriks MobuSeka comes first to my mind, and while the manga is not reaching to the sci-fi part yet, Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka LN also have sci-fi in it

Dex-chan lover
is this even considered isekai if he just went to another planet if it is then interstellar is isekai?

Oh Cray. How did my daily searches for this exact type of story failed this title? Hope it's a good one!

HighTech is like Magic for uncivilized people

this manga is soo good,
monthly update feel like torture

Supporter
If you wanted to read Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! as a drama rather than a comedy, here you are.

It's not the greatest of mangas but it's a respectable adventure. Personally I'm just glad it wasn't another cheat and reincarnation.

Probably the best isekai I’ve read so far that op cheat skill shit was getting annoying good to see someone
using actual strength they earned through battle instead of cheats

Users who are viewing this thread