Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 7 Ch. 42 - Time Eater

Aggregator gang
It's like the deep layers in Inception. With only himself to talk to he'll go mad in no time.

Strangely I hope he comes back as a stronger villain hell bent on revenge when it ends.

Dex-chan lover
Hyperbolic time chamber. He's gonna be super strong and defeat Cell after his sentence

Fed-Kun's army
The worst part is, you can't even sleep through most of it. Any lucid self-training will have no effect, as without feedback from the body, you could be teaching yourself skills that don't work with your body. Ever just know how to fly in dreams, without fail, and it seems to be consistent between dreams? Congratulations, you learned a skill that cannot be used in reality, wasting the neural pathways that could have been spent learning how to perform a windmill kick, how to tie a lure, or how to twirl a knife.

@Rugid
Hoepfully they test that shit first because people mind are not wired for extremely long period of activity.
Both active soldiers and athletes need their rest urgently after just a few hours of strenuous work, let alone a whole day or more than that.

Aggregator gang
pls end this dude character already....
i dont need him to come out with power ups and revenge arc 😒

Dex-chan lover
....Wow A thousand year.... of pure white? If only it showed something.... But pure white? for what feels like a thousand years? Oof

xts

I can definitely see him come back, hatred is a strong thing, 1000 years of being alone in that dream is honestly meaningless if he can still think and process. The solitude will just mess up his already twisted personality even more. Heck he could just constantly curse and remind himself it was Zeff’s fault that will stick. Seen enough manga to know this is a possibility

Dex-chan lover
@xts Nah, your mind rots away if you don't use it either by yourself or by interacting with others. He should be an irrecoverable empty shell by the end of the month

Dex-chan lover
Soooo, it's a hyperbolic time chamber without the entrance or food. Should have minded the pecking order there sir.
rL4gltJ.jpg

Double-page supporter
Anyone thinking this is too harsh of a punishment for him kindly screw off.

The real reason he should just be stabbed to death is because CLEARLY he'll somehow coast by out of this punishment by making hating the MC the only thing his mind retains. The time and emptiness will remove all his other thoughts and memories, make him a blank slate, but killing the MC will be all he has left.

Only a month? Let this fucker stay with that thing for at least 5 years, then I'll consider it a fair punishment for EVERYTHING he did.

Users who are viewing this thread