Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 9 Ch. 49 - Demise, Then...

Dex-chan lover
i mean i knew this would happen but it still hurt, specially that decapitation goddamn

but why is he thinking that he has 1 month? fuck that! he just needs to go and behead the motherfucker while hes in the mind prison, the evil world destroyr dude is literally a sitting duck! JUST FUCKING KILL HIM RIGHT NOW

Fed-Kun's army
@RevereShin
I was kind of hoping he was going to put himself through the same thing with the mind spider
to make himself stronger and come back to kill him.
maybe during that time he could learn time travel in mind prison

Fed-Kun's army
What a bad chapter, all this bullshit with this guy is so retarded, he never should have been in prison in the first place, should have executed him then, if they don’t just go kill him while he’s in prison then the authors an idiot

If the MC can turn back time whenever he loses or is about to die, hes pretty much a god now, there's no longer any stakes here. What a shitty turn of events. 😒 DROPPED

No you don't need 1 month to prepare. Just go to the prison and execute that guy.

He's a sitting duck the way it is.

@lenyek_penyek Exactly what I was thinking. While he is training magic in his mind, it's not like he can actually use magic so if you cut off his head he can't do anything.

Dex-chan lover
Literally sees the future being destroyed by the villain they refused to kill.

Still refuses to kill said villain and would rather go on a training arc.

Train that ass so it can spread wide and not die when the villain shoves his whole arm in it again rather than stopping the villain from doing it in the first place, lol.

okay... i understand the initial plot of MC turning back time so he can redo his life as a red mage and get strong earlier, but using time travel as a "plot device" in a dire circumstance in a isekai/reincarnation/2nd life genre is very weak. Should've just went to the revenge route and had MC go into hiding for like a year or so in hardcore training while the antagonist is just chilling and killing everything.

you can bring in the time travel plot device after MC defeated Antagonist, but even that would be a weak plot.

At a certain point a story loses it's meaning and becomes worthless. I think in this story it has to be the second time he travelled back in time to avoid his death. Even if plot armor is a thing, there's just no point to a story about a kid becoming the strongest mage when it's literally impossible for him to fail.

Dex-chan lover
@Redice

@lenyek_penyek

Agreed, now only if he knew where the villain is, or what the state of the villain was in within that month. Or how to contact that chick who imprisoned him in the first place.

it turns into re zero LMAO, I guess the time travel will be use more frequently later

what was that power of protagonism?
I still like the story
Looking forward to the next chap

Users who are viewing this thread