Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru

Dex-chan lover
Uxtef is a stand alone translator. He doesn't do any cleaning, redrawing or typesetting which is why the quality is bad. But at least you can read it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Group Leader
Uxtef is a stand alone translator. He doesn't do any cleaning, redrawing or typesetting which is why the quality is bad. But at least you can read it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm fine reading it like this, if every group was a stand alone translator and cleaning, redrawing, or typesetting never happened, and instead put all effort into translating, we'd have a lot more series translated.

TBH I prefer quantity over quality as along as quality isn't shit. And this isn't shit.

Story is ok, I just don't like that it's harem + ecchi... But the story is good despite this

Also the quality is personally readable for me :)

Group Leader
I guess fucking
his master is a route now
I don't know how to feel about this.

I read the description of this and thought the dude's name was zeff Epstein

This manga really isn't great. It keeps glossing over content that would be important for character development and yet goes too slow for really bad generic non-inspired character development when instead it should be hectic. It's just all over the place, doesn't know what it wants to be, and is in general not a very good read. 6/10 maximum, closer to 5/10

Seriously, I don't get these young ones' drama. The story is entertaining and the character acts his age (mostly). Character development is not the greatest ever, but that's a minor point when the plot makes sense and the characterization is consistent. I mean, using Shojo as a comparative example, Zeff's behavior makes sense and he's consistently oldish. It could be played more seriously, but for a reverse harem action comedy fantasy (romance?), it's pretty well done.

As for the griping about the production quality? Shove it! I've seen worse out of whole groups, so I think it right to respect the VOLUNTEERING of time by the translator. If you have something CONSTRUCTIVE to add, then coolz! But, if you're just here to shit on people, then us old fogies in the scanlation community would appreciate it if you trolls would go find a nice active volcano to go jump into Indiana Jones style! Thank you for your service to humanity at large for your sacrifice in advance!

In other news, MANY THANKS to the translator (and the artist/writer/editor/production team/etc.) for this series! Thank you for your time and sacrifices!

So this is just healerbro Isekai but not edgy. Well healerbro was for chicks anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
@AccidentalGryffindor I'm curious as well. It couldn't be "The wrong way to use healing magic" because I don't see how that series panders to female readers and I don't remember it being all that edgy. Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi? Certainly not, how could that trash possibly have a female demographic.

Oh maybe it's Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun: Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka? I've never read it though but it fits the description.

Group Leader
The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life, aka: The Mage Will Make a Harem In His Second Life

Aggregator gang
The quality is so low on these early scans that it's painful. I could live with the scans being low quality, but the typesetting is probably the worst. They don't even remove the previous text. Just slap a white background on it, anything. Props to Uxtef for improving the quality a lot, I just have to torture myself to get there.

Double-page supporter
"I'm an old man and see these girls as my grand kids"
*queue 41 chapters of all the girls fawning over MC accompanied by hilarious 'sexual misunderstanding comedy'*

I don't really understand why manga like this have the harem tag when it's just a guy and a bunch of sexually frustrated girls going on adventures.
There can't be (and there is none) much interpersonal character development when no one's feelings are properly confronted and it ends up with their relationships being very shallow despite the mangaka's stumbling attempts of portraying comradeship between adventurers.

Users who are viewing this thread