Koushaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta node, Mental Otome na Ore wa, Zenryoku de Onnanoko wo Tanoshimimasu - Ch. 11.1 - The tea party at the palace

N2O

Dex-chan lover
85HSkaS.png

Looks like you just made queen, ms. tropes-on-legs

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
well as someone who isnt doing to well with spiders, i at least can say of all spiders the jumping spider ones dont look the least lovecraftian monster like

Dex-chan lover
Three things that MIGHT convince you to love jumping spiders, if their surprising cuteness didn't already do the job.

1. They're among the most intelligent of arachnids, due to needing the capacity to scan their environment and very precisely and calculate trajectories to pounce on prey.

2. They're capable of recognizing human faces, which is unusual for ANYTHING with more than four legs. They don't just see us as walking obstacles and one probably isn't going to climb on you without good reason. That is much appreciated. But there is a good reason, see below.

3. Evolving to recognize humans isn't for our convenience. They sometimes like to prey on mosquitoes or other large parasites who see our furless skin as an easy lick. That's a whole ass feast to a jumping spider, which will pick that moment to go full Batman and descend on the thing. Meaning there is a non-zero number of human lives who had been saved indirectly from malaria by the eight-legged fuzzballs.

So yeah, even hardcore arachnophobes ought to make some room in their heart for them. Besides just being cute.

Dex-chan lover
If any sizable spider about pebble sized approached me I would kill it with fire, confirm it's death, then purify the whole house while being arrested for arson. Tho jumping spiders are cute. There are channels somewhere in YT with this guy as their mascot
the majority of spiders are very passive and wouldn’t bite you even if you let it get onto your hand.

Most of the insects and pests spiders eat, however, aren’t like that.

So I love spiders. they’re the guardians that kill all the mosquitoes and fungus gnats in my garden.

Dex-chan lover
People this day take for granted the building blocks of knowledge.
it is insane
a physics BS graduate today knows more general physics than all of humanity did up till like, 1700 or 1800.

A student that got a Masters in a specific field of physics probably knows more of that field than any human ever did until the late 1800s, it is genuinely insane the rate progress and education moves at.

Dex-chan lover
The much harder sell is house centipedes, which look like green skittering living mustaches from your nightmares. And insist on living in your house hence the name. But if you leave them alone they'll hunt any cockroaches, silverfish, etc. you might have -- basically live-in exterminators. And they're very shy and generally will try not to bother you.

Dex-chan lover
By being knowledgeable about finances and the sciences, our main girl is accidentally making herself best girl in the Prince's eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Well, she's for sure gonna end up being Queen Consort.
Also, y'all see the new cover? Surprised the artist drew her with such an expression.
Here's to hoping she stays a cunny for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Well, she's for sure gonna end up being Queen Consort.
Also, y'all see the new cover? Surprised the artist drew her with such an expression.
Here's to hoping she stays a cunny for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for the TL

She said she wouldn't mind if her couple is cute boyish looking guy, I guess prince fits the bill, at least for now.

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, what better way to improve a civilization than introducing some beliefs that stars billions of light-years aways from earth and from each other somehow influence the future of every human. So scientific!

Dex-chan lover
Love being in a country where we have only one venomous snake and no dangerous insects. Still don't like wasps tho.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoyed reading this more than I expected. I really need to get back into the slow life fantasy genre again.

Dex-chan lover
I find wasps to be pretty chill if you don't disturb their nest.
In late summer, when the queens have left the nest, the workers are left unemployed. At that point they do nothing but fly around looking for anything to eat, to pass the last days of their life. They can be pretty annoying, even aggressive, especially if you are eating outdoors. If you have got a garden with ripe fruits and berries, wasps will be interested in the same things you are.

Users who are viewing this thread