Koushaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta node, Mental Otome na Ore wa, Zenryoku de Onnanoko wo Tanoshimimasu - Ch. 11.1 - The tea party at the palace

Dex-chan lover
In late summer, when the queens have left the nest, the workers are left unemployed. At that point they do nothing but fly around looking for anything to eat, to pass the last days of their life. They can be pretty annoying, even aggressive, especially if you are eating outdoors. If you have got a garden with ripe fruits and berries, wasps will be interested in the same things you are.
I used to work at a candy stand outdoors in a city park (Djurgården, Stockholm, if you want specifics). At one point, late summer or early autumn, there were tons of wasps flying around, and they were all interested in the candy. So everyone who wasn't buying stayed clear of where I stood. Some of them panicked and got stung. I worked in the middle of it, occasionally brushing wasps aside because they were in the way, and I never got stung. So it depends a lot on how you react to them.

Users who are viewing this thread