Koushaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta node, Mental Otome na Ore wa, Zenryoku de Onnanoko wo Tanoshimimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.2 - Lady Tolastina's circ…

Double-page supporter
Seriously asking, aren't The Prince himself that recommends MC to be one of the candidate? And MC also already know that The Prince recommended her(or him). So in a way... at least MC already got The Prince attentions..

Dex-chan lover
I like the fact that MC has just accepted that (s)he's a straight woman... Well, as straight as they can be anyway, given the circumstance. Usually in these kinds of stories, they end up as a lesbian, when we don't really have any idea what causes people's sexuality - could be a chemical thing within the body (for example), and thus nothing to do with 'preference' or their soul.

Not that I'm totally against stories where they do do that, this is just a refreshing change from the norm.

Dex-chan lover
Seems she's valuing her new friend's romance above her own.

"I don't want to marry the prince."
*sees all other options.*
"The prince is fine."

Since the prince is already interested in you, just keep doing whatever it is you're doing.

Well not Gobuta, but in every other mangaverse they'll do it
But this is not them.

How down do you have to be for trying to marry 12 year olds?
Probably political reasons. Or rather, that's the realistic answer. No idea what the manga is going for.

Dex-chan lover
I like the fact that MC has just accepted that (s)he's a straight woman... Well, as straight as they can be anyway, given the circumstance. Usually in these kinds of stories, they end up as a lesbian, when we don't really have any idea what causes people's sexuality - could be a chemical thing within the body (for example), and thus nothing to do with 'preference' or their soul.

Not that I'm totally against stories where they do do that, this is just a refreshing change from the norm.

A yes politics and empathy for others. So much sexuality.

Nowhere did his fanny tickle in thinking about the prince.

Contributor
I fuck with the sloth plushie.

Fun fact: In the United States, 37 states allow you to marry someone who is underage if either the parents consent, the judge consents, the child is emancipated, or there are special exceptions (such as if one of the parties became pregnant).

It’s still an uphill battle trying to ban child marriage.

Dex-chan lover
A yes politics and empathy for others. So much sexuality.

Nowhere did his fanny tickle in thinking about the prince.
Show me the scene where she was considering getting with a girl rather than marrying a man. Also, she was commenting on the prince's face, so I would guess that's the 'fanny tickle' you were looking for.

What about my comment was stepping on your toes, exactly?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

Well, as far as things go, if the prince has that much power to also help another noble be the next queen or so, if not to make an 'heir' he could prolly establish things that gives everyone more 'freedom' to do what they want more or less lo
I fuck with the sloth plushie.

i'm sure some have ulterior motives besides the political aspect but i wouldn't be surprised if the author does so because 'that's how things were' if not to make her want the prince even as a 'shield' (although technically she has been successful in help with expanding a story/creating a 'lolita' style and all her dolls and such

Users who are viewing this thread