Koushaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta node, Mental Otome na Ore wa, Zenryoku de Onnanoko wo Tanoshimimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.2 - Lady Tolastina's circ…

Dex-chan lover
I fuck with the sloth plushie.

How down do you have to be for trying to marry 12 year olds?
If you talking about the Miranda, she's like 7 at that time, which is even worse. Most of them are probably just gunning for the position of duke's son-in-law but I wouldn't be surprised if they do have a thing or two for children. Especially the foreigner prince.

Dex-chan lover
I like the fact that MC has just accepted that (s)he's a straight woman... Well, as straight as they can be anyway, given the circumstance. Usually in these kinds of stories, they end up as a lesbian, when we don't really have any idea what causes people's sexuality - could be a chemical thing within the body (for example), and thus nothing to do with 'preference' or their soul.

Not that I'm totally against stories where they do do that, this is just a refreshing change from the norm.
I mean "Guess I'll just marry him" was basically the extent of a women's sexuality for a couple thousand years in Europe anyways.

Dex-chan lover
I mean "Guess I'll just marry him" was basically the extent of a women's sexuality for a couple thousand years in Europe anyways.
Haha, I suppose, but she hasn't shown disgust at the idea of getting married to a guy particularly either (outside of the creepo child predators anyway). Plus she's said several times that she thinks the prince is hot, at the very least.
Like I said, she's as straight as she could be given the situation, I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
Are you sure you want to stick to your antics?
Are you sure now letting a man stick his stick in you?

Dex-chan lover
Given political structures like this, there's probably a degenerate or two out there. I'm reserving judgement on the Prince for now. As things stand, the possibility that he's a sheltered kid who is also sick of his position and people constantly buttering him up, also exists. And MC's antics may wind up refreshing and attractive for him, because (s)he treats him like a person, instead of his rank.

Dex-chan lover
Poor goblin plushie, he just wanted some cute and funny.
How down do you have to be for trying to marry 12 year olds?
I would marry her. I mean it's normal to marry kids for alliances and such, sure sometimes it would have an ulterior motive, but most of the time they will at least wait until she is of age.

Dex-chan lover
timeskip to 17 yrs old? :eek:oo hope mc manages to get the prince interested in drag by then lmao.
no, this manga just calls chapters "age" like that one magic baby manga. dunno why they do that, but they do

Dex-chan lover
I like the fact that MC has just accepted that (s)he's a straight woman... Well, as straight as they can be anyway, given the circumstance. Usually in these kinds of stories, they end up as a lesbian, when we don't really have any idea what causes people's sexuality - could be a chemical thing within the body (for example), and thus nothing to do with 'preference' or their soul.

Not that I'm totally against stories where they do do that, this is just a refreshing change from the norm.
What are you talking about??? The norm is the complete opposite! This IS the norm.

Dex-chan lover
The norm of isekai comics where you reincarnate into the opposite gender, which is why I said

I was not talking general societal norms.
I have seen far more manga where they become attracted to men (when turned into a woman), than ones where they are attracted to women (when turned into a woman). Just look at the search results on advanced search for the "genderswap" and "girl's love" tags (2 pages) than with "genderswap" and "romance" (12 pages if you also subtract the gl tag).

Dex-chan lover
I have seen far more manga where they become attracted to men (when turned into a woman), than ones where they are attracted to women (when turned into a woman). Just look at the search results on advanced search for the "genderswap" and "girl's love" tags (2 pages) than with "genderswap" and "romance" (12 pages if you also subtract the gl tag).
Haha, okay, I think I see where we're butting heads. I'm talking specifically about isekai/reincarnation stories where this happens, as usual genderswap stories don't really interest me - you seem to be talking about genderswap stories in general.
So we're actually talking about two different genres.

Dex-chan lover

I'm dying to know where this "usually" comes from. I kept looking for this genre and it's scarce. Is it mostly in LNs? I'm confused bcz I've been looking for gender bender isekai for a long time where it's yuri. Apparently I am utter shit at looking for them if they are common.

EDIT: Yeah, genderswap+girl's love+isekai renders a mere 8 results on mangadex. maybe some other site has more? Got any recommendations?

Dex-chan lover
I'm dying to know where this "usually" comes from. I kept looking for this genre and it's scarce. Is it mostly in LNs? I'm confused bcz I've been looking for gender bender isekai for a long time where it's yuri. Apparently I am utter shit at looking for them if they are common.

EDIT: Yeah, genderswap+girl's love+isekai renders a mere 8 results on mangadex. maybe some other site has more? Got any recommendations?
The two that immediately come to mind are:
and

There are others, but like I said, genderswaps in of itself doesn't really interest me - I've just taken note that when I see it in reincarnation/isekai stories, the 'spirit' of the person seems to influence their sexuality completely, rather than culture, or their body, and so forth.
I took a quick look at the search "isekai + genderswap", and it had 4 pages worth. The lack of a 'girl's love' tag just likely means they're not romance focused, I'd assume.

Dex-chan lover
From a story standpoint, I am sure the only reason all other candidates are so old is, for her to decide that the roughly same age Prince is the best option after all.

As for the other points they have mainly been mentioned, Political, Social standing, maybe even thinking about marrying into a more wealthy family. There migth be a couple of Lolicons in there, but not necessarily and keep in mind while there were a few arranged marriages in the past, where the bride was underage. In Nobility that usually didn't mean there immediately was a wedding and the marriage consumed, they usually waited till the late teenage years at least.

Dex-chan lover
The two that immediately come to mind are:
and

There are others, but like I said, genderswaps in of itself doesn't really interest me - I've just taken note that when I see it in reincarnation/isekai stories, the 'spirit' of the person seems to influence their sexuality completely, rather than culture, or their body, and so forth.
I took a quick look at the search "isekai + genderswap", and it had 4 pages worth. The lack of a 'girl's love' tag just likely means they're not romance focused, I'd assume.
I don't think your original reply meant what I thought it meant. Dex is pretty strict with tagging, if there's no romance tag then it's not just "unfocused", it's nonexistent. You read non-romance titles to begin with.

I thought we were talking about romance titles, such as this one. So yeah, there are only 8 results in the case I was specifically talking about (big RIP).

Yeah I know what you're talking about with the guy (now a girl) still being straight, and you're right. In my case I always hate that authors avoid romance like the plague in those stories. The reason is that it would then be yuri. Kinda ironic that by making their MC straight they lock themselves out of romance genre bcz they also wouldn't be straight. XD XD poor Japan still behind at times (they're getting better tho!)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

I'm more indifferent on the topic myself, though I do find stories where the change in body has no influence on the person more boring. What's the point of the genderswap if there is no internal conflict with the new life and there is no psychological elements involved. A new body absolutely should affect how someone thinks and feels, even more so for those who go through a second puberty.

That said this story is kinda neither. MC is really a kinda oddball. On one hand he was attracted to women previously and loved his girlfriend. Meanwhile currently she doesn't really like men either, though she isn't entirely against pretty/more feminine boys. In her new life she isn't just seeking to pursue women either, even if it were socially acceptable. It's not a clear case where nothing changed(ie now yuri) nor is it a clear case where MC is biologically straight.

This should be more clear when MC interacts with prince some more.

Users who are viewing this thread